Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Blackhall Place - is it safe?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

S23 wrote: »
    Someone getting arrested and you suggesting that someone was arrested in football related violence are two very different things. As someone who attends games on a weekly basis I find the assumption that it must have been football related and sure there was probably more fighting relating to a match and that the police helicopter was still around the area at 2am (when the game had taken place 2 days earlier) lazy, uninformed and insulting.

I find the fact you couldn't be bothered to read the posts you quote to be insulting. But like I said; you show me the light my good man. So I'll now go back, read what I posted, see that I made the whole thing up (infact was there EVER a football game, ever?!:confused:).

Or you know... just accept the fact that someone did get arrested over the game taking place on the night of the game at around 9-10pm but hey... I never saw it taking place, I was clearly making it up...:rolleyes:

Also hidden hint: past and present aren't the same...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Anyways, back on topic. :rolleyes:

I have often walked through Blackhall place and up through Stoneybatter, and have never had a problem. Sure, it's not the prettiest looking place in Dublin but it's not the worst.

Advertisement