Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fulcrum

Options
  • 25-08-2005 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

howdo..

We are a metal band from Galway. Check out the links and leave comments to say what ye think! We need feedback from people who have never heard us!

later..

Fulcrum on gigireland

Fulcrum on CPU

Fulcrum website

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Good stuff, man. I like that. The Grind Of The Ordinary is a cool tune, builds up nicely, good riff in Strainin too. One thing though, if you can find a different encoder for your mp3s, the cymbals have that sort of badly encoded sound to them which takes away from what is really good stuff. Maybe some lead guitar in there somewhere too would add a little bit of diversity to the sound, quality tunes though. Any Dublin gigs lined up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fulcrum

thanks for the feedback man. no dublin gigs lined up as yet. we had one in eamon dorans back around may but it was a wednesday night and your man that asked us to play didnt do any advertising for it so there wasnt many there. we're looking for gigs so if anyone knows of any gigs goin or need support let us know. cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Pure Born Me is pretty creamy, two suggestions drums-wise tho:- add some dbl bass pedals on the intro riff and then when it goes into normal time I suggest that s/he use a china instead of a splash...it sounds a bit outta place to me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fulcrum

howdo..

you can catch us live in the voodoo live this friday at 11pm playing in the emergenza band contest.. vote for us and support Irish Metal

Advertisement