Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Thule roof bars

Options
  • 25-08-2005 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any place in Dublin that sells Thule roof bars and roughly what price they're looking for?

I'm looking to get some aluminium bars for my 1999 Opel Astra 4dr and the Thules seem a good bet. Does anyone have any experience of these bars and if so is it a disadvantage that the aluminium ones aren't square? I will be using the bars for carrying lots of timber etc.

Alternatively, does anyone have any experience of Opel roof bars - quality and price?

Advertisement