Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you hate in a woman.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Destiny

kaids wrote:
    Unless it's ooompa-loompa stylee I often don't notice fake tans either... but loads of girls I know who use it seem to like it "patchy" on their hands - they look like they're trying to camoflage themselves for desert storm.

Ha Ha! Good one! I'm female and I hate fake tan, I mean, everyone knows its fake, so why the f*ck do they wear it!?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

i also hate fake tan, whoever invented it should be slapped! there's nothing worse than seeing a girl with patchy tan and tan on her palms. i was talkin to a girl who said she wont go out unless she's got tan applied :eek: can u imagine?? its so hard to put tan on right imo, and god forbid it rained (not that that would happen in our sunny climate??)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Ry wrote:
    Women who treat you like **** because they know they can :mad: :(

Ry

Simple solution to that one really.

Stop being such a pussy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Dave wrote:
    Simple solution to that one really.

Stop being such a pussy?

Stick to the fashion and appearance-related things ye dislike, people! Or save it for PI!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

joejoem you're an idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Teller wrote:
    joejoem you're an idiot.

And very proud too.

Teller wrote:
    joejoem you're an idiot.

Right. Name calling is forbidden here. One more charter violation from you and you will find yourself banned promptly.

-simu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Things I hate/dislike? Hmm I'd have to say Denim. Denim jeans or Jackets whatever - esp blue demin. It just doesn't look good on a woman imho.

Hair extensions get a nomination too.

Women who dress up in sexy lingerie 'for you'. Do it for yourself luv or not at all. Don't get me wrong I'm liking the way you look but I'm not exactly excited that you're only in that gear for my benefit.

Women who 'need' you. You know the kind.

Women with children or who want children.

Women who smoke/ would put me off alright, but I find I usually have an instant dislike of anyone who smokes (either male/female) and it's not even because of their habit but more what it suggests about their personality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Only read page one but anyway....

-girls with make up caked on, legs like carrots and necks like streaky rashers.

-ROLLS of FAT glooping out under short tops and low tight jeans.

-Hairy bodied girls.

-Fake nails.

-Shapeless girls, they can be really thin but if the can place themselves against a wall flat then there is something wrong, and I'm not atlking about boobs.

-BIG ass heeled shoes, if you're going out in em you need to walk and be comfy in em!

-Skirts up asses.

-No Bras! They're made for a reason!

-hoopy mama earrings

-Tons a rings.

-Hair like straw, if you're gonna die it maintain it!

-wannabes.

-I Detest girls who know a male friend likes them but even though they can only ever see him as a friend they continue to use him and lead him on. And guys who do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Le Rack wrote:
    -ROLLS of FAT glooping out under short tops and low tight jeans.

You don't need to qualify that. Rolls of fat are bad regardless.
    Le Rack wrote:
    -I Detest girls who know a male friend likes them but even though they can only ever see him as a friend they continue to use him and lead him on. And guys who do it.

I concur - I have made myself explicitly clear on this point in the past too.
    But a friend is doing it right now and its just sick to watch...

yeah, it's been done to a friend of mine too (well it was) and it's disgusting, like what sort of bítch does that?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

I don't like all the women who walk around town quickly (you know what I eman, the silly fast walk, like hey I'm important, look at me) especially because they wear tap dancing shoes (well thats what it sounds like)

Why do people wear whoes with soles made of really clickety-clickey hard mattter? whats wrong with silent rubber?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Camel toe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Le Rack wrote:
    yeah, it's been done to a friend of mine too (well it was) and it's disgusting, like what sort of bítch does that?!

Worse still - this is a guy...

Sometimes it doesn't hurt to be blunt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

y'know what really grinds my gears, when a woman asks you a question like "does my ass look big in this, be honest" because if it does look big and you say that she gets VERY VERY pissed at you, I mean wtf! you asked me to be honest, and I was. I mean it's like asking a dog to sit and if it does you hit it on the nose with a rolled up paper or something!

also they make you sit through their chick flicks but won't watch a film you want to see! I mean here's a scenario:
    woman: what film do you wanna watch tonight?
    man: erm... Scarface?
    woman: ugh... it too boring/bloody/long/stupid
    man: okay, what do you wanna watch?
    woman: oh no, it's your choice tonight
    man: *rollseyes* erm... The Silence Of The Lambs?
    man: *sigh* alright then, Bridget Jones's Diary?
    woman: I didn't think you liked that...
    man: *grumbles*
    woman: Bridget Jones's Diary it is then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭EvilPixieOne

Marts wrote:
    y'know what really grinds my gears, when a woman asks you a question like "does my ass look big in this, be honest" because if it does look big and you say that she gets VERY VERY pissed at you, I mean wtf! you asked me to be honest, and I was. I mean it's like asking a dog to sit and if it does you hit it on the nose with a rolled up paper or something!

well sometimes you just dont really want to know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

Marts wrote:

also they make you sit through their chick flicks but won't watch a film you want to see! I mean here's a scenario:
    woman: what film do you wanna watch tonight?
    man: erm... Scarface?
    man: okay, what do you wanna watch?
    woman: oh no, it's your choice tonight
    man: *rollseyes* erm... The Silence Of The Lambs?
    man: *sigh* alright then, Bridget Jones's Diary?
    woman: I didn't think you liked that...
    man: *grumbles*
    woman: Bridget Jones's Diary it is then

a real man(me) would have made the descision of watching what I want from the start! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

DAEDULUS wrote:
    a real man(me) would have made the descision of watching what I want from the start! :p

Exactly. If you're letting your woman make the decision on what you're watching then you're officially the 'pussy whipped freak of nature' that BillHicks once spoke of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

well sometimes you just dont really want to know!
    then why the Hell do you ask???
    DAEDULUS wrote:
    a real man(me) would have made the descision of watching what I want from the start!

sometimes it's nice to be nice

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Marts wrote:
    then why the Hell do you ask???
    They want to feel like they look good to you as girls are usually ridiculously self conscious.My friend told me she had bad skin that day and i poked her saying 'yip spot right there it seems'
    things like this happen a lot when you know you are joking around but later I found out she was really upset :eek:#But seriously even if you think it is trivial some girls get really upset over this stuff,be careful!

Marts wrote:
    Pick a film that yee both like,simple as.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Does it annoy guys when girls where little cowgirl style checked shirts?I wear them all the time but my ex boyfriend used to tell me they looked stupid and that i looked like a reject from the cotten eyed joe video :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Dunno if it annoys me,never seen a girl wear one :)
    I doubt a checked shirt would annoy me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

If yous find girls that annoying go gay

Men are worse and they have you know, a male body.

In other news, lets all follow your suggestion, who's with me!!!
    gogay_home_image.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

I like originality in girls. I don't like girls that constantly strive for the one image of perfection that they have (blonde hair, looking like a skank, hoop earrings, etc etc i don't even have to describe). I really like the flaws that girls have and their little traits, like the way they smile or how bright their eyes are :)

I guess I'm just the sensitive type. Curse me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

panda100 wrote:
    Does it annoy guys when girls where little cowgirl style checked shirts?I wear them all the time but my ex boyfriend used to tell me they looked stupid and that i looked like a reject from the cotten eyed joe video :(

nice guy

not annoying panda, suits ya ;)

Marts wrote:

two lessons to follow here..

'nice guys finish last'
    +
    'treat em mean,keep em keen'

you pick a film YOU want to watch and she will respect u alot more for it :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,047 ✭✭✭✭Stark

DAEDULUS wrote:
    you pick a film YOU want to watch and she will respect u alot more for it :p

It's true.

its a pitty these kind of things are so counter-intuitive, most lads need to be told,i know i did :P

grasshopa wrote:
    I like originality in girls. I don't like girls that constantly strive for the one image of perfection that they have (blonde hair, looking like a skank, hoop earrings, etc etc i don't even have to describe). I really like the flaws that girls have and their little traits, like the way they smile or how bright their eyes are :)

I guess I'm just the sensitive type. Curse me :(
    no way! Girls love guys who show some form of humanity! And also they prefer a guy to like them for who they are and not maybe the "stunner" they met that first time, if you know what I mean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

I don't think it's healthy to pick things you hate about women (because we all love woman - even women love women), but:
    Scraggs wrote:
    -we will eventually turn into our mothers and it cant be stopped
    It's true, I was horrified when I discovered this :(. I've seen the proof in family albums of mothers when they were the same age as their young beautifully attractive daughters. In the photos they were like a 70's version of their daughter only to age into, well... a typical Irish mum. Now everytime I see an attractive girl I know with her mother, I shudder (unless she's a MILF :D). Girls, when you're out and about with your mammy, it's sweet that you have a good relationship with her but she's also an advertisement for what you'll turn into. Men, they say, grow more handsome with age :) - but we don't go shopping with our Dads anyway (outside of DIY stores).

And to the guy that said he hated women in jeans :eek:. A woman in tight-ish blue jeans that show off her ass and long legs is f***ing sexy. The only problem is they act like a wonder-bra for flabby asses...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Lads! Why not try foreign women? They don't really have the issues you're talking about...

mmm croation, latvian, lithuanian, polish, canadian... I got em all here... mmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 eamy

I can't believe this board can go on for two months! You guys seem to have got alot of dislike in women. Not that I don't agree with the comments, but it also goes true to you guys. If we are to go hairfree, you should wax too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

eamy wrote:
    I can't believe this board can go on for two months! You guys seem to have got alot of dislike in women. Not that I don't agree with the comments, but it also goes true to you guys. If we are to go hairfree, you should wax too.

I do yours, you do mine kinda way?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 OrlaOrla

are u gay?cos most women usually have one of the above going on so i dont see how u can have relationships being that critical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I'll tell you what Pighead hates to see in his woman.His best mates cock.Makes me sick

Pighead wrote:
    I'll tell you what Pighead hates to see in his woman.His best mates cock.Makes me sick
    Sorry but that is hilarious! ROFL

Pighead wrote:

Simu would hate to have to ban Pighead for going off topic. Same for other posters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Eh Pighead also hates women who insist on having pencil thin eyebrows,you know the ones which look like they've beene drawn on with a pencil with a very sharp nib.There is nothing wrong with eybrows with a bit of bushiness in them.

Horrible Eyebrows:
    http://evesindia.indiainfo.com/beauty-style/img/thin.jpg
    Nice Eyebrows:
    http://www.designerhistory.com/historyofashion/images/70makeup2.jpg