Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3-way Calling

• 25-08-2005 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi Guy's,
    Just wondering if anyone out here have tried using the 3-way Calling via WRT54GP2 using Blufaceface or another VoIP?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭fisab

Yea, I'm interested in how to do it as well.

I assume 3 way calling means that all 3 parties can listen and talk at the same time, i.e. conference calling, rather than switching between parties.

There are no instructions for it on the blueface website. Using my DECT phone and Sipura I'd like to be able to trigger a conference call with 2 friends that use a 'softphone'.
    Anyone know of instructions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭aaronc

fisab wrote:
    Yea, I'm interested in how to do it as well.

I assume 3 way calling means that all 3 parties can listen and talk at the same time, i.e. conference calling, rather than switching between parties.

There are no instructions for it on the blueface website. Using my DECT phone and Sipura I'd like to be able to trigger a conference call with 2 friends that use a 'softphone'.
    Anyone know of instructions?
    Put the first call on hold using a flash hook (some phones have a flash button or you can normally give the on-hook button a short press) dial the second call and once answered flash hook again and you have a three way call.

Hth.

Aaron

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

aaronc wrote:
    Put the first call on hold using a flash hook (some phones have a flash button or you can normally give the on-hook button a short press) dial the second call and once answered flash hook again and you have a three way call.

Hth.

Aaron

Aaron - would it be possible to put together a list of these type of functions :

Call Divert
    Call Waiting
    Conference Calling

Somewhere on the website please ?

Advertisement