Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Lost Untold" e-mail updates

• 25-08-2005 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭

This is a section of the C4 site where you can sign up for Lost e-mail updates. Just go down to Lost Untold and wait for it to load. Click on "I'm new here", and through a series of pages you'll be lead to a section where you can sign up for e-mail updates.

I've done this and believe me, it's well worth it! One of my e-mails was in the form of a newsletter from a DriveShaft website, explaining how Charlie's brother was looking for him. My most recent e-mail, which I just got this morning, poses as a letter that's going around police stations in Melbourne, stating that Kate is extremely dangerous.
    Hi
    Just as we were wondering what to make of the whole Kate situation, one of our contacts forwarded this to the Lost Untold inbox. So it wasn't just the Marshall who was chasing... check it out below.

All please take note of the following from the guys in West Melbourne, this woman is high on the FBI list and we should make all efforts to aid the investigation and help them bring her in.

Helen, can you please organise for posters to be printed and distributed over a 250km radius. Photo attached.

Bill

wanted.jpg

From: David English [mailto:d.english@victoriabureau.com.au]
    Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 10:57 AM
    To: William Durham
    Cc: Karina Ellis
    Subject: Re: Offender on the run

William, can you please pass this on to your team, has just come through from trafficking.

> ARMED & DANGEROUS

> A female suspect who is being co-investigated by the U.S Federal Bureau of
    > Investigation has escaped from a specified area of surveillance
    > mapped out in north Melbourne. Suspect measures approx 5"7 in height, has long,
    > dark (or blonde) curly hair, a tanned complexion with
    > freckles on her face. Aliases known to the police to date: Kate, Annie, Maggie,
    > Joan. Suspect is believed to be on foot. May be
    > armed, and should be considered dangerous. Suspect should be approached with
    > caution and detained for investigation by the FBI.

Thanks
    David

David English | Senior Sergeant | Victoria Police Bureau

The Information in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is
    confidential, copyright protected and may be legally privileged. It is
    intended solely for the addressee and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
    distribution or action taken in reliance in its contents is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify postmaster@victoriabureau.com.au

Something nice to wake up to! Once you have signed up for these updates, go back to "Lost Untold" on the C4 site and click "I have been here before". You get a copy of the manifest, where you can click on the highlighted names (so far, Jack, Charlie and Kate), and go through a pretty cool flash section about all them.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Very cool, but the "I have been here before" section refuses to load for me. Still, very atmospheric, reminds me of the old The Ring flash sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Fridge

When you click on the black stone, and you see her in the car and there's crickets, you have to fill in the blank:

Take ? steps to the tree.

I don't know which number it is, but worse I don't know how to enter it. There's no submit button and return doesn't work.

Do they actually mean you to call the Oceanic hotline and press 27 when you hear the operator?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭R_Tribesman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

okay i'm in the charlie section,
    any idea what to press on the remote control?

the kate thing was cool

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

oh i got it,

i pressed 4 8 15 16 23 42

worked!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I'll update this thread whenever I get these e-mails. Enjoy!
    sayid9et.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Finally, A Locke one!

whoisjohnlocke9so.th.jpglocketravelchum6pr.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 RawrLostzilla

I love his Types of prefered travel lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

"ultimate adventure/survival experience"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

so he is a philosopher is he then with a page called island of freedom?

and it just gets wierder... the desktop stuff is cool i wonder how many channels did their own version of this, I wonder why I didn't?

Whats that bit at the end are you suppose to call that number, has anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭nome

could any one tell me the correct number for locke's clips in i'm new here, missed what it asked for now stuck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ohnoyoudidnt

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭nome

thanks, guessin the second video is them blowin the hatch, but the smoke in the third looks very strange, any ideas?

Advertisement