Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky tuning problem.

Options
  • 25-08-2005 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Just wondering if anyone can help. Just got sky installed. Picture is perfect through the scart but on the normal cable the picture quality is very poor resulting in bad picture quality in other rooms . I have south coast channels fom an aerial as well.
    Any advice would be welcome. Is there something about changing RF output settings on the sky box as other channels might be interfering?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

services 4-0-1 Select
    then option 4 RF outlets
    then change the rf channel to something that doesnt interfere with your local channels, try something like chnl 21 or 68 or 69
    btw you can only choose between channel no's from 11-69
    and do this while watching via scart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rebel2005

I changed the RF outlet to a few different numbers and this did improve the picture slightly. When I removed the southcoast ariel the picture was perfect.
    Is there any thing else I can do or get to improve the picture more with the southcoast ariel connected or is it a case of just try more RF outlets for the best picture?

Advertisement