Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a zip drive

Options
  • 25-08-2005 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

Anyone selling a 100mb or 250mb zip drive or know where I can get one cheap?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Tackle

Thanks, might give that a try. I'm hoping someone around Galway has one or knows where to get one as I need it fairly fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

If you just need to get stuff off a disk I'm sure there is a net cafe somewhere that has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Spinnaker

Hi

I've got a zip drive packed away. I'll check exact model out tonight - cables, power supply etc and send you some pics and better description. I'll would throw in some disks also.

Although I am Dublin based I could get it to you no trouble.

Spinnaker.

Sounds good spinnaker but if anyone else can get me one sooner I'll have to take them up on it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I have an internal 100meg Zip and 1x100 Meg disk (I think).

I'm Galway city based. Tenner and it's yours.

Would've taken it off you Robbo but got the power supply working again, so mine is grand now. Thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Might have some old ones... I'll get back to you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement