Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

email on laptop with 6680

• 25-08-2005 2:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭

How do you set up the 6680 and my dell inspiron 8600 so that i can use the 6680 as a modem so that i can use it to surf the web on my laptop?
    I would probably rather use the hscsd connection as the 3g one is really expensive to use.
    I rang vodafone yesterday but as i am not the person that deals with the account they would not set it up for me. Anybody have a guide that sets it up for you?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

they usually want the account owner when setting up services / add-ons on the account... so you'd need to get them on the phone to request it to be set up...

but for techincal support for connectivity etc their data support team should be able to help: 1850 287 000, Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm

Advertisement