Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CoD2 testserver found

• 25-08-2005 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

Yes that is true, the first ever actual proof of Call of Duty 2 multiplayer running live has been founded when in certain Call of Duty site a screenshot was published about a Call of Duyt 2 testservers.

Server was running map called mp_toujane, which eventually is germans against british map. The action in map takes place at the dusty streets of town which is located in Tunisia.

As it now seems, they are working on multiplayer tests and servers, which means that the singleplayer must be finished or nearly finished. This is promising to hear, as the release date is comind nearer day by day.

taken from www.junk52.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

This is great news indeed! But can we really trust this story based on this only? Well I am anyway! Just can't wait to get my hands on CoD2! Two months to go is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭crowl

yeh people have been watching the server and seeing the new maps
    if u check out the thread on the j52 site u can see a lot of stuff about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

cool.Cant wait for the game.

All im hoping for is that the gameplay is as good as the first and that they are not focusing too much on graphics, bells and whistles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

From the movie the single player looks out of this world. Im just worried how the multiplayer element of the game will work. Its the only reason i`ll be buying the game. I have hundreds of hours playing mulitplayer in the origanal but only about the 8 hours or to in single player it took me to finish it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

i think it will be delayed until the xbox 360 in november :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

it is schaduled to be released on November 18th

can't wait damn it

I hope Infinity Ward is not going to pull of a EA/Dice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

btw, that site requires login/password

Advertisement