Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test Query

Options
  • 25-08-2005 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

I just have a query - is it usual for all the people being tested going on the same route.

I did my test yesterday and there were 4 of us doing a hill start on the same hill. Do they not talk to each other going out?

Surely there is more than one hill in Tallaght?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

AFAIK there are no official routes but there will be certain streets that are preferred by the testers because of the conditions.
    It depends on the test centre, in some there are a small number of roads available for each procedure and in others there are a few different choices for the testers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭boardsee

You`d think they`d spread them out a bit, not have them tripping across each other. Did you pass by the way, D?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭D-!

No i didnt pass (and neither did the other 6) he failed me on right of way - he was an asshole i know which corner he was on about i stopped and looked and there was a van about 7 or 8 car lenghts away i found that as a suitable gap but he obviously didnt

There is 4 or 5 different test routes but we all followed each other, the person in front of me kept tipping there brakes all the time. And i was first to do the reverse around the corner there was 2 people doing there test waiting on me to finish so they could do it. I thought that was an absolute joke

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

appeal that your test wasnt run properly, not enough people do....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭D-!

right - ive sent off a complaint there and we'll what happens not really expecting much anyway but sure we'll see

• Advertisement
Advertisement