Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Accommodation,you of you is wanted.

• 25-08-2005 5:22pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We have just gotten ourselves a decent four bedroom house with all four rooms being singles today.Finally.
    Problem is we were going to be moving in with a girl we didn't know.She is a post grad that's coming to galway and i was messaged to change our threesome into a foursome as it would make it easier for us to find a place.
    So after talking to her for a while through emails etc we decided to accept because she seemed decent and all that, hence we found this four person place.Now it seems that i can't contact her(for oh two weeks),always get voicemail and she hasnt replied to email which she was doing quite regularly.
    We want to move in quite soon and well we want to get this sorted.If she doesn't get back to me like em today or tomorrow we are just going to find another person.So this is what the post is about,we want somebody to live with.We are putting an ad in the advertiser and will ask around too but i thought i would give boards a bit of a look in too.I wasn't sure where to put this to get the best result;here,accomm/property or NuiG.So john,poke it to where is suitable.

Ok details....we are composed of two guys and one girl.One doing engineering and the other two doing arts.Our hobbies are varied but may include drinking....I have been commanded to find a girl to live with us because "under no circumstances will i be living with three guys".
    The lady will get what she wants.
    Age doesn't really matter i suppose as i think anybody in college would be old enough but above first year would be preferred,but as i say,it doesn't matter too much.
    The house is beside dunnes and tecso,you know,the whole headford road area beside gort and cuirt.Single room.70E a week.All mod cons etc.
    Any questions about the place will be grand.
    Post it up here,PM me or email me at Paul.Gildea@gmail.com if you're interested and i'll answer your questions or give you a call etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

No need for intense harrasment to be honest. I just assumed since the whole thread was a converation between your good selves, that it may have been more suited to the private message function freely available at the topof the page.

Apologies for any trouble caused, I meant no harm by it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Drake is right. Thread cleaned.

To be honest, this thread would get a better on-topic response in Accomodation or the NUIG forum.

But to move it to either of those fora would require me hard-deleting your garbage, and vB3 makes that more effort than it's worth.

Next person to post garbage on this thread gets a 1 week ban.
    I don't care who it is, as it's less work to ban one person than have to constantly delete rubbish.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Just close it,i got a response from here and so the place is gone now.

• Advertisement

Done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement