Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Dj

• 25-08-2005 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭

Who in your opinion is at the top of his game at the moment

Whos the best 13 votes

Tiesto
    0% 0 votes
    Paul van dyke
    53% 7 votes
    Judge Jules
    23% 3 votes
    Arman van helden
    23% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Great choice. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

Its Laurent Garnier. Seriously man, your poll is ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

dear god... must... hit... back ..... button.............../...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

ha ha

the diversity of dance music in this forum you'd need a few more choices than that lad!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

heh, bit of a small poll alright

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

VinnyL wrote:
    ha ha

the diversity of dance music in this forum you'd need a few more choices than that lad!
    yeah. where's Lisa Lashes :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭MB44

lol close this thread what was i thinking :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭weak infant

i think we should do a giant list of "whose not worth listening to" until we are left with say 2 or 3 relatively recent barely known berlin based producers of clicks and farts who are the approved listening, yeah? yeah, deadly.

i think the world would be a better place if there was a list of things you had to do before you could express an opinion. but that's brainwashing isn't it :<

i suppose the natural reaction of don't listen to that shyte is fair enough.

go listen to damian lazarus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Hush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭sur_1_nuage

Lazarus...excellent, seriously man...none of them you proposed never ever was at the top of his game.
    where are the real dj's: Villalobos, Hawtin, Eulberg, Trentemoller, Tiefschwarz...never heard about them???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

No....just no. Well, I suppose the poll is valid in a way. I mean, they are all mainstream and everyone has heard of them. But the title of the thread should read 'Who is the most mainstream DJ on the planet'.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

I voted Judge Jules. Super, fantastic...great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Dr. Octagon

This poll is a joke. Where are the DJ's with real skill? The DJ's who take risks,go nuts,play what they like...not some fools who play the top "choons" they have sent to them each week.

Where are the turntablists who can do things with a turntable and mixer that those fools couldn't even comprehend!

Show me a poll that has Claude Young, Qbert and Giles Peterson side by side and I will consider voting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Tiefschwarz...never heard about them???

They are absolutely terrible DJ's, They are very good producers but their mixing is woeful.... kinda like Mylo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I absolutely detest musical snobbery, but you have got to be takin the p1ss with that list?????

Besides the fact that you've picked 4 fairly average DJs, you do realise that a poll list can go up to 10?

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

wheres DJ Rankin ;)

is someone gonna lock this or edit the poll?!?

Advertisement