Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not a newbie...but still confused..

Options
  • 25-08-2005 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

I was wondering what happend to the poker forum? I cant seem to find it, and as i've only recently got into poker (or hooked on it you could say), it's a bit of a shame i can't read it :(

Also, i don't seem to be able to access the sex forum...which is also a shame, but for very different reasons......... ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

DubGuy wrote:
    I was wondering what happend to the poker forum? I cant seem to find it, and as i've only recently got into poker (or hooked on it you could say), it's a bit of a shame i can't read it :(
    It's a sub-forum of Real World Games which is a sub-forum of Games.
    DubGuy wrote:
    Also, i don't seem to be able to access the sex forum...which is also a shame, but for very different reasons......... ;)
    Access to Sex & Sexuality (or rather, to the forum about same) is restricted to SMods, CMods, Mods and Subscribers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

oh ok, thanks for that. :)

As a matter of interest, what's the reason for the sex forum locked to regular members, is it so the kiddies don't lose their innocence or something?

If that's the case, then the disscussions must be very interesting indeed. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Its to avoid people being gits

Advertisement