Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Discworld book should I get next?

Options
  • 25-08-2005 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Choose an option. If you choose Other, please specify. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Is there supposed to be a poll? What have you read so far?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭KamikazeBananze

Sorry. There was going to be a poll, but I exited Opera before I could put it up.

What I've read: CoM, LF, ER, M, S, WS, P, GG, E, MP, RM, WA, SG, LL, MAA, SM, IT, FoC, H, J, LC, CJ, FE, TT, ToT, NW, MR, GP. That's in order of oldest to latest, if you don't understand the shorthand.

What I own: CoM, LF, ER, M, S, WS, P, GG, E, MP, RM, SG, MAA, FoC, H, J, FE, ToT, NW. As above.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

My suggestion is all of them except MR but I see you already have gone through that book, so all of them :D As for chronological order I've never really noticed any problem reading them higgledy-piggledy personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Sorry. There was going to be a poll, but I exited Opera before I could put it up.
    You can exit these things :eek:

You seem to have read everything I have anyway.. was going to suggest Thief of Time but, indeed, you seem to have read it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭KamikazeBananze

Goodshape wrote:
    You can exit these things :eek:

Which things? Posts? yep, I can. Like a man falling out of a window.

Thanks for the reccommendations(is that spelt right? Looks like too many c's, m's and, indeed, r's and d's, and not enough q's). I'll look into it when my cashflow is existant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement