Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm actually good at something

Options
  • 25-08-2005 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I tried out Photo editing, and i'm really good at it! i would like to share this with you because i'm pretty proud of myself.

Ive worked out i can make fat people into skinny people, My mums boyfriend is pretty fat and i got an image of him up and made him lose a few pounds.

Ive worked out i can make people younger by getting rid of wrinkles and stuff, i know this is cheeky but i got my Nan's image! i at least took a few years off her :P

i can change hair colours and clothes colours, ;)

Over the next weekend i can post in the Befores and afters. i'm using a different computer at the moment...

I still need some Practise, and i'm open to all tips

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Nods and pats encouragingly on back. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Post some stuff up, it'll be good for you to get some C&C.. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

Shrimp wrote:
    Wow, arent you amazing.
    I must say that sound very encourging, shrimp! well welldone Packer. I have really wanted to do this kinda stuff but i suck and wanna learn and cant really... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭shane_mcc

nice one! everyone has to start some where, i started along the same lines, editing colours things like that. keep it up, cant wait to see the results

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I was only messin Flunked. I'll change it so that he doesnt get upset. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ParkerD

:eek: I'm going to my mums house today, so i can post in some pics... but i have a problem, i cannot put my Family on here because they dont want eveyone seeing them. so ill have to do new ones, maybe celebs :P

should i create a new topic with the picture in or should i post them in this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Post them in this one. If you're looking for somewhere to host your pictures, try http://www.imageshack.us

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

ParkerD wrote:
    :eek: I'm going to my mums house today, so i can post in some pics... but i have a problem, i cannot put my Family on here because they dont want eveyone seeing them. so ill have to do new ones, maybe celebs :P

should i create a new topic with the picture in or should i post them in this one?
    Up to yourself, this thread's as handy as any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

ParkerD wrote:
    i cannot put my Family on here because they dont want eveyone seeing them.
    They must have a hell of a time going to the shops... are they stealth ninjas or something?

Advertisement