Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight Night Round 2, Review's Needed.

Options
  • 25-08-2005 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭

Release by: EA Games
    Publisher: Electronic Arts.

Ref: Is Fight Night 2 any good?

I’ve been dying to ask all you other Gamers who play twenty three hours a day like me, ha, what they think about the games they buy. So here goes.

I’ll start with Fight night two, According to a recent articles on line for instance: Get ready for the ultimate knockdown with fight night round two as it delivers the most realistic boxing title to ever grace the video gaming ring as you can Unleash the most fearsome punches and design the your ultimate fighter - and so on…
    As I’m sure you’ve guessed, it is the sequel to the original best selling title of 2004’s FN’One, “Which I own” And love.

So is it any good? I know it was released last march on the 18th if I remember rightly. But as I tend to wait until the price is dropped before buying I therefore have a slit advantage over you rich people who can buy on the released day.
    Having sad that, the worsted thing I’ve found out in this world is buying a game that’s sh*it, so I’d love to here from all you gamers who have purchased it.

_Turismo4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 del.hse

DEFFENTLY GO THERE..i've played it, and i can say it's a brilliant game.,well worth the money. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

evad_lhorg wrote:

I found game rankings reviews to be good, but I was hoping to get a more personal review from gamers around. Not to worry ;)

ta

_Turismo4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 del.hse

www.gamerankings.com is the site i use alot, not bad when your looking for reviews..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

del.hse wrote:
    www.gamerankings.com is the site i use alot, not bad when your looking for reviews..
    Did you even read this thread? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

_Turismo4 wrote:
    I found game rankings reviews to be good, but I was hoping to get a more personal review from gamers around. Not to worry ;)

ta

_Turismo4

but ya see they dont give their own reviews. they make an average of all the review scores around . just to give you an idea of what more people think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Found Fight Night excellent as boxing games go.
    Couldn't wait to get FN round 2.
    Mate of mine picked up the demo disc and we were both shocked by the camera angles.
    I thought,sure it's a demo disc.This(demo)game does not represent the finished game...blah..blah...blah.
    The full release will have more angles extra.
    It did alright but the crap angle on the demo was the sort of default you'd use the most but you couldn't judge the distance between the two fighters. Even when moving around the ring they looked as if they were floating.It didn't look as their feet were on the canvas.
    Cut man not really worth the addition into the game.
    As the saying goes,"if it ain't broken......."
    Fight Night alot more enjoyable to play.IMO
    Rent or get a loan of FN rd2 first. You might just save yourself a few quid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Sorry to bump this, but does anyone know a site that might have a list of the combinations you can do in this game? I just got it the other day and it's brilliant, but I'd like a list of punch combos.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

you could try www.gamefaqs.com

Advertisement