Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things you hate in a guy

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

I can't believe no-one's said that? What are you prudish?

Guys with tiny cocks.

I'd have thought that'd be near the top of the list? And don't post your "it's how he uses it" crap, you've got to draw the line somewhere surely.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's the 26 stone behind the inch that counts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I hate scrawny guys, whether tall or small.
    no wonder people don't even want to look at me then :( ...
    I don't see why you need to hate the person, i can't help being tall and skinny. It would be ok if you wern't attracted to them but hate, it is a bit of a harsh word imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Fobia wrote:
    I can't believe no-one's said that? What are you prudish?

Guys with tiny cocks.

I'd have thought that'd be near the top of the list? And don't post your "it's how he uses it" crap, you've got to draw the line somewhere surely.

It's like golf, everyone wants a big drive but its the putting and fiddly stuff that wins the game.

Or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Fobia wrote:
    Guys with tiny cocks.

Tbh,(not that I'm not a huge fan of massive cocks,believe me I am!),I find that if I **** a guy who has a big one,he doesn't really try to hard. He just forces it in and gives it loads but there's no technique to it. Makes a guy too cocky,for want of a better word! :rolleyes:

Men with average sized cocks aren't necessarily more inventive but,because they know they only have so much to work with,they usually try to make the most of it and a lot of the time they can really give you a much better orgasm than some guy with a ten incher just beltin' it into ya!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

LadyJ wrote:
    Tbh,(not that I'm not a huge fan of massive cocks,believe me I am!),I find that if I **** a guy who has a big one,he doesn't really try to hard. He just forces it in and gives it loads but there's no technique to it. Makes a guy too cocky,for want of a better word! :rolleyes:

Men with average sized cocks aren't necessarily more inventive but,because they know they only have so much to work with,they usually try to make the most of it and a lot of the time they can really give you a much better orgasm than some guy with a ten incher just beltin' it into ya!

You're such a romantic LadyJ XD

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Crucifix wrote:
    I finished the game first time! Go me! As for what Lady J says, many girls are of the same opinion in relation to sizes - apparently many of the larger guys just make no effort cos they think size is enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

Ignorance rears it's ugly head...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

For the girls who hate scrawny guys, I think every guy can agree that we really hate fat girls. The cock argument is strange though because youre saying you hate small cocks and guys who brag about having big cocks, but that you love big cocks. God thats confusing, is it just bragging you hate? I mean girls like confident guys so maybe the ideal is a confident guy who in a teasing way mentions his cock and actually has a big one. Well I've only had compliments in my experience when it comes to mine but even saying that makes me sound like a braggin guy with a small one.... god my head is melted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

I don't mind teh fat chicks, once they are happy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

For the girls who hate scrawny guys, I think every guy can agree that we really hate fat girls. The cock argument is strange though because youre saying you hate small cocks and guys who brag about having big cocks, but that you love big cocks. God thats confusing, is it just bragging you hate? I mean girls like confident guys so maybe the ideal is a confident guy who in a teasing way mentions his cock and actually has a big one. Well I've only had compliments in my experience when it comes to mine but even saying that makes me sound like a braggin guy with a small one.... god my head is melted!
    The key is just don't mention your cock at all! Anything I want to know about it,I'll find out for myself! I don't hate small cocks,never said that. Cocks are all good to me as long as the owner knows what he's doing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

LadyJ wrote:
    The key is just don't mention your cock at all! Anything I want to know about it,I'll find out for myself! I don't hate small cocks,never said that. Cocks are all good to me as long as the owner knows what he's doing!

It seems you have alot of experience with cocks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

why does everyone hate skinny guys? I love them! I hate guys with muscly bodies or six packs, and all that...as for the for the cocks. I have never in my life met a guy who volunteered information about his cock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I don't like guys with loads of muscles but I don't like tall skinny guys, I just like guys with broad shoulders :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭natter

I cannot stand lads that suddenly change once their friends are around and need to show off and be the funny man and centre of attention. Also blatently flirting with women infront of your girlfriend is just plain ingornant, dont do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Crucifix wrote:
    The balloon stage is frickin' hard... damn those boys

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Crucifix wrote:

Well it's a scientific fact that women couldn't throw rocks accurately enough to save their lives. Handy then, that some computer bod provides the vicarious thrill to them through the medium of shockwave. :)

As for the troubles in the trouser dept, women can have a similar problem with regard to size. In their case bigger aint better.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
Advertisement