Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Campion 2003 - ???

Options
  • 25-08-2005 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi, I'm John and I'm an... oh wait, wrong forum.
    Well while I'm here...

Legal Studies Session 1, 2003
    My RA was Seán with a weird Irish surname. He was good craic. Legal Studies was great fun and there were lots of hilarious moments. Eoin and Rod were ledges, we prewsented Rod with 20 bananas one day and called him Bananaman. He was funny coz he practically slept through the whole session. Guy was my room-mate. Probably best remembered for my immaturity, naivety etc.

International Relations, Session 2, 2004
    Class was a doss, model UN was fun coz I was Syria and coz we expelled so many people. I particularly remember Ana's speech before she was expelled in which she called us all "Alpha males". We also expelled Dave for being high on Coke and Matt was caught talkin bout sex loudly by Colm when he came in to tell us to shut up during study. I was room-mate with Ian Goggin and the "interesting" American whose controversial views we heard
    "Anyone who can't fend for themselves should be left to die". Andrew was my RA. I don't think I was quite so annoying that year.

********** GROWTH SPURT **********

Physiotherapy Session 1, 2005
    The ledgendary Bobert (I made up that name) was our RA. Got naked in class many times. Was room-mate with Brendan, which was an experience in itself. May be remembered for breaking my pollox, and the fits this sent Martin McFadden (Ones Pollox) into. It was also funny when one day I asked the lecturer
    "Can we have a nap?"
    "No"
    "I bet the TA is having a nap"
    TA sleepily from the next room: "Yam not!!!" :D
    The girls in the class were also infatuated with a lab technician called Ciarán and Chiedza burst into laughter one day before telling the lecturer how much he reminded her of a guy in a condom ad.
    I also stayed up all night on the last night playing poker with the neighbours for five hours. By the end, nobody had won.

THE END

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

I'm not sure if I know you. I remember in '04 I was on the same quiz team as a guy whose last name was Campion, dunno if it was you. I yelled Spot Prize to test his reflexes and he tried to strangle me. Was that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

If you're anyone, you'd know who Campion the Champion is. Cracked the funniest joke I ever heard but cannot be repeated publicly due to the fact that made fun of another ctyier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Hey John! I remember you, you rocked socks! :D Even though it did take you AGES to learn my real name and stop calling me Adesina :rolleyes: .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

Heya John!!! Physio 05 was the best!!
    J Campion wrote:
    "I bet the TA is having a nap"
    TA sleepily from the next room: "Yam not!!!" :D

Ah our TA and her little napping room,she spent alllot of time in there...

J Campion wrote:
    The girls in the class were also infatuated with a lab technician called Ciarán and Chiedza burst into laughter one day before telling the lecturer how much he reminded her of a guy in a condom ad.

Hey we were only infatuated with him until he started being mean to us:mad: I think we may have scared him off.. i dunno how..
    anyway see ya saturday!! woo reunion! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

I'm not sure if I know you. I remember in '04 I was on the same quiz team as a guy whose last name was Campion, dunno if it was you. I yelled Spot Prize to test his reflexes and he tried to strangle me. Was that you?

Probably, mmmmm spot prize. Who are you anyway? What course were you doing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

You really should clarify the kind of coke Campion... Especially given I want to go back next year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Ah, John, you were great! I'll never forget you strutting out of Conors room saying "He's still moaning on the floor"! (taken out of context, I know....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

You with your hat waving in Croke Park! Pity about last Sunday, brilliant match though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

i remember you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

"campion! (campion!), he's the reason for the word ITCH"
    i wish i could remember the rest of the words...

what i CAN remember is dressing you up like a woman. on several occasions

• Advertisement

You really should clarify the kind of coke Campion... Especially given I want to go back next year!
    Probably but, meh.
    Flashling wrote:
    He's still moaning on the floor
    Yes, very out of context. To clarify, I had just rescued her monkey from him, but it involved some pain - on his part. :D
    what i CAN remember is dressing you up like a woman. on several occasions
    Just the once actually, but thanks for reminding me!!! I got sent back to res to change before class. I remember some girl almost attacking me when after spilling somethin on a top I was wiping it off instead of dabbing!!! :eek:
    i wish i could remember the rest of the words...
    I think it involved someone crashing into a bi*ch (as opposed to ditch)
    We were goin to do that song in the talent show, but it would have involved me dressing up as a girl .... again. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 debsie

hey john!

Woohoo! ur da first person i can say sumting 2 hu actuallly no's me! wahey!

u rocked...even though u wudnt tell me hu da 3rd person was...TELL ME!NOW! or 2mora (ill get it outta ya)

awh da memories of physio...wat fun! finding out all da tings dat was wrong wiv urs and eoins bodies....how encouraging 4 ya 2 no!

thanx 4 bein my bodygaurd dat one time! (hell dat was wierd)

luv ya!

debsie wrote:

luv ya!

I think I remembered that. Man that was so funny :D

hey again john!!!
    you ready to start the james Avery/ Street Spirit Guy Fan Club? He was the coolest guy ever, and he gave the money to a homeless person!! :D
    The nerve of ppl to call us poor misguided souls...thank gawd those people didn't have water baloons, that wouldnt have been fun..

Today was the best reunion ever!!!

Just reading thru the posts and whats this about rescuing a monkey.. I'm very confused.... :confused:

Manda5678 wrote:
    hey again john!!!
    you ready to start the james Avery/ Street Spirit Guy Fan Club? He was the coolest guy ever, and he gave the money to a homeless person!! :D
    The nerve of ppl to call us poor misguided souls...thank gawd those people didn't have water baloons, that wouldnt have been fun..

Today was the best reunion ever!!!

Just reading thru the posts and whats this about rescuing a monkey.. I'm very confused.... :confused:

Pity about those failed policemen......sorry park security wouldn't let him play in the Green itself. Uptight or what?

Hey again Donal!
    I know what was their problem?it would have been muuuch more comfortable in the green!
    Why did they have to move us so much? :mad:

debsie wrote:
    hey john!

Woohoo! ur da first person i can say sumting 2 hu actuallly no's me! wahey!

u rocked...even though u wudnt tell me hu da 3rd person was...TELL ME!NOW! or 2mora (ill get it outta ya)

awh da memories of physio...wat fun! finding out all da tings dat was wrong wiv urs and eoins bodies....how encouraging 4 ya 2 no!

luv ya!
    AONGHUS!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Don't worry Guy, I speak pidgin baka
    debsie wrote:
    Hey John!

Woohoo! You are the first person I can say something too who actually knows me! Wayhey!

You rocked... even though you wouldn't tell me who the third person was... TELL ME! NOW! Or tomorrow (I'll get it out of you)

Ah the memories of physiotherapy... What fun! Finding out all the things that was wrong with you and eoins dobies... How encouraging for you to know!

Thanks for being my bodyguard that one time! (Hell that was wierd)

Love ya!

Hope that helps

aonghus you have seriously got to get some sleep, where's the flaming?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jen-pixie

Hey John, it's Jennifer from Session 1 '05. Y'know, the one who lives 10 mins from dcu and helped spread the word about James Avery (he's coming, street spirit guy is coming! - note the subtle christ analogy). Anyway, will be at the Oct 1st reunion. See ya there ( get off the mulch!) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Hi John!!! *waves*

It's Sophia here. My memory of you from '03 involved you and Danni picking me up off the floor of the second disco after I fainted on top of you. Apologies for that. And thanks for going to find an RA for me.

Aaanyways, seeya at the next reunion!!!

I will almost definitely be at the reunion next Saturday as will EVERYBODY (or at least they better be!) So I'll see ye all there! ;)

Yay you're def gng! woo
    *dances in celebration*
    see ya there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

J Campion wrote:
    I will almost definitely be at the reunion next Saturday as will EVERYBODY (or at least they better be!) So I'll see ye all there! ;)

Hey again John!!! Have fun at the reunion :D !!! I shan't be there *sobs in corner :( *

Adesina wrote:
    Hey again John!!! Have fun at the reunion :D !!! I shan't be there *sobs in corner :( *

awww *pats on back*

so john did ya get the hat? didja didja?
    and did i miss much when i left....the bus took agess to come grrrresss...

No, I didn't get one yet, we had a bit of a laugh trying some on though. I might post a pic when I eventually DO get a hat!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

And you stole mine! And you looked like a camp jockey!

yes do post me a pic of ur new hat.

ahahahahhaaha- i would never have thought of a camp jockey but now you say it...

• Advertisement
Advertisement