Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightly Boards Backup

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Lump wrote:
    And you've made your suggestion. So let it die.

John

I will when somebody important [Admin] decides that it should die

Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Gosh, thank God you're here! Fearlessly saving us from the terrible crime of discussing the pros and cons of a possible improvement to the site! God knows that's not exactly what this forum is for, and we absolutely weren't still getting new opinions on the subject right up to yesterday evening or anything!

Ah well you always get a few of them around...some of them kinda forget this is the admins playground and they are only entitled to an opinion on the matter, nothing else

Just ignore anything like "this will never happen" ect. unless it comes directly from an admin

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I think the sarcastic comments and what not from Ecksor (An Admin) were your answer.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

The fact that they're not posting on this thread anymore is another clue.

In other news I'd like to change my vote to 6:13pm as that fits into my schedule better. K thnx bye.

Advertisement