Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donncha/Jim Conway. 05-03

Options
  • 25-08-2005 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

My fellow citizens.

Good evening and greetings, feeble-minded Earthlings. My warmest and most enthusiastic of greetings. Welcome to the all-new, all-singing, all-dancing ME thread. I hope you enjoy it. Please keep your arms, legs and other appendages inside the car/Aidan’s ma at all times. Thank you for choosing Donncha.

Some things you should know about me:
    1) I am the one known only as Donncha. Oh, and Jim. And Saszcha. And Jimmcha…
    2) I did Journalism ’03, Writing for Life ’04 and Psychology ’05. All residential and all session 2, of course.
    3) I like pie. And Piña Coladas. And getting caught in the rain.
    4) I can time-travel, as evidenced by the title of this thread.
    5) I forget number 5, I’ll edit when I think of it.
    6) I am an Italian man.
    7) A big egg.
    8) That is all.

Thank you kindly for your time and consideration. Please feel free to post here. In fact, I will no longer regard you as a friend of mine if you don’t. In fact, I won’t even regard you as an acquaintance. In fact, I’ll put a picture of you in my toilet so I can urinate on it.

Fondly yours.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

Please feel free to post here. In fact, I will no longer regard you as a friend of mine if you don’t. In fact, I won’t even regard you as an acquaintance. In fact, I’ll put a picture of you in my toilet so I can urinate on it.

Purely to avoid the above, I'm posting here and to say Hey Jim. You rule. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Jade Chihuahua

Jim/Donncha/Billy,
    You rule, seriously, you could beat Einstein in a game of scrabble and Superman would be your butler.
    You're dead sound and you're the main reason that CTYI ruled so much...... so I'm not sure why they were always trying to get rid of you.
    I'll mainly remember you for carrots, the best sense of humour ever, and you trying to molest me in front of my parents...you kick ass Donncha.
    Nevermores Forever!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Evening Jimmcha! Maiden approaches, rocking all the way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Jimmcha!!
    you sent me a blank text message the other day, was quite odd.
    and dave is right, maiden doth approach, ther shall be a shindig of astronomical proportions, or (more likely) me you bill and dave (and whatever other CTYIzens show up).
    go you, we need to go to DCU to see if our prophecies are still in place or see if they have been removed and thus setting in motion a chain of events that will bring about the end of days, or just confused some stoned college student looking for pie.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Yay Jimmcha!

Thank you for keeping me entertained in the Gaeltacht.

THE GAME!

That is all.

Jim for teh win!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

you COMPLETELY had me convinced.
    i'll say no more on the matter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

A big egg.

"Heh, good times" - Robert Bingalow

Lovin' the sig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

you COMPLETELY had me convinced.
    i'll say no more on the matter
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Go jim/Donncha/Jimmcha

You are an unusual italian man who is aroused by a wink on MSN :confused:
    I also remember your room decorated in many photos of Mick Jagger and your declaration of love for TJ.

Niamh/Shiney :D

PS: I am not a meanie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Shiney wrote:
    PS: I am a meanie

Yes, I know that... MEANIE!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

You're just bitter cause i called you a bogger, and you're mean cause you didnt even say hi on my thread :( and i said hi to you(at the time this was posted)
    Darn you to heck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭the_red_cherry

wahaaaaaaaaaaaay for jim one of the funniest people ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭guX

It's because of his red hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

He can make pancakes.

He has sideburns.

I want to take his picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Donnacha should have a National holiday across Europe and Central Asia dedicated to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

your Kit Shall Be Mine

Advertisement