Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SFDT.com

Options
  • 25-08-2005 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Some of you may be interested in checking out www.sfdt.com (Stick Figure Death Theater) Loads of stick animantions kicking peoples areses.
    enjoy.. :)

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Now that's a nice site.

Watched a few of the animations, and some are pretty fetching indeed.
    There's a rather large amount of 'Stick' programs out there for making / moving / animating stick people, but I'd much rather go by the usual flash method...

Anyhow, that site is well worth giving a look, big thanks for posting it up :D
    Still, one of the best ones I've seen so far is the .GIF that cult posted up in the 'Post Your Gif's' thread involving a lone stick man attempting to bash in a door using about 25 special attacks. Quite damn interesting :D

If anyone else here has made 'stickimation', post it up here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

cool, i have seen that one cult posted before. pretty massive for a gif, I mean it's much better making them in flash.

Advertisement