Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brendan Fahy '04

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

nope, i still loves ya, even though you are doing arts, ya lucky b*stard...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hobotastic

I love you too! ... You are Guy, right? Or have I gotten that completely wrong? Meh. Either way, Guy rules several small nations. On another note, has anyone else here ever seen Kung Pow: Enter the Fist? If not, 90 minutes of your life could have been better spent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

A friend of mine never shuts up about it...

Hobotastic wrote:
    I love you too! ... You are Guy, right? Or have I gotten that completely wrong? Meh. Either way, Guy rules several small nations. On another note, has anyone else here ever seen Kung Pow: Enter the Fist? If not, 90 minutes of your life could have been better spent.
    It is guy and i have seen it, however i was rather unsettled by the Uniboob and the film could eassily have been alot better, still OK for a laugh though.

Hmm. Anchorman? Discuss.

• Advertisement

Hmm,How about Sigur Rós at Oxegen?
    Will you be in attendance?

I heard about that today. I don't know, I don't listen to Sigur Ros that much. I heard The Who and Red Hot Chili Peppers are headlining. I've never listened to The Who, and I've already seen the Chili Peppers live twice. So... at the moment there's not too much musical appeal, but if I have some people to go with, I might pop along. Hehehehe.... hehehehHAHahahaha... whahahHAHahahahaha....

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

the film could eassily have been alot better
    More boobs, right Guy? ;) It was a very strange and unusual film. Teehee, the flashbacks ROCKED!!!

I still *heart* Brendan!

That's nice, dear, but to be honest I'm a little perplexed by the presence of the word "still" there. Why wouldn't you be? I'm great!

On another note, more boobs could make any film better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

It's about quality, not quantity.

I got in trouble for saying 'more than a mouthful's wasted'.

• Advertisement

Yes, you have a point. Now that I think of it, boobs could make a movie a lot worse. You know, if they weren't nice. Like it was some really sad, emotionally powerful, incredible scene, and then suddenly some wrinkly hag shows up and flashes her drooping wrinkle-bags at the camera a lot.

Now that I think of it, that'd be so inappropriate I'd probably laugh. A lot. But at the same time... ew...

i take it you haven't seen there's something about mary?

Yeah, those boobs were pretty nasty alright. But still, that film was supposed to be funny, so it doesn't count towards the horrible inappropriateness.

Hehehehehe.... I'm going to kill EVERYbody....

Hmm, so, back on to a topic that isn't about boobs...

Penises!

No thanks, I've already got one. And as far as I know, one is all i need. I feel Bill's comment "it's about quality not quantity" applies here. Or at least, I hope it does.

What about "More than a mouth-full's wasted"? Does that apply?

Hell no. You have 7 orifices after all.

I don't know, we'd have to ask one of the girls. And since there's only one posting here...

G? Any thoughts? ;)

Ah! Bill! We are posting at the same time! Soon we will have shared memories, family histories, GENETIC MAKEUP (which is the best kind of make-up)!!!!

• Advertisement

Undoubtedly. Can I have my chromosone foundation back?

I'm sorry, what? I can't hear you, I'm too busy saying no.

Undergod wrote:
    Hell no. You have 7 orifices after all.
    *counts* *counts again* *and again* *is really starting to get worried*
    Do any of you guys have a spare one I could borrow?

Ok, well I'm back and officially the only one here with boobs. Now, what's this about wasting mouthfuls???:)

Not sure, i think it's an excuse for having a small... uh... temper. Yeah, let's say temper. But why would anyone say that about boobs?! I could have boobs too, you know, if i wanted to! Or... well, maybe just moobs, but i could probably borrow someone else's...

*pokes G* and we're still waiting for your opinion on all this.

Hobotastic wrote:
    I feel Bill's comment "it's about quality not quantity" applies here. Or at least, I hope it does.
    Heh, you want me to comment on that??? :rolleyes:

At time of posting, you have 'penis' in big pink letters in your sig, so it might not be an unbiased viewpoint.

Heh, that's for COMPLETELY unrelated reasons ;)

And just to make Bill happy:
    PENIS(done in smallest font possible)

A small penis eh? Your still dodging the question though.

• Advertisement

'Your' still dodging correct punctuation.

Oh no I didn't! Oh yes, I did! Sit down!

Advertisement