Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Whats a BMW '95 Coupe 325i worth?

Options
  • 26-08-2005 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Whats your guesstimate of whats a BMW '95 Coupe 325i worth? Just the base spec of SR, EW, etc. No leather or M kit at all, and just the stock alloys. A mate is selling one, and is wondering whats it worth. You don't see many, most coupes are 316/318.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

a 2.5L car that old without all the extras will not command much of a price.
    compare against cars on www.buyandsell.ie, www.carzone.ie, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

ill give him a tenner for it.

seriously though , not much as its a big petrol engined 10yr old car.
    depends on mileage and nct too.

i reckon about 6-7k europeaans

• Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭opus

PlayaFlow wrote:
    i reckon about 6-7k europeaans

I've a 96 328i and figured it would be worth around that as well. Coupes might be worth a little bit more :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

kbannon wrote:
    a 2.5L car that old without all the extras will not command much of a price.
    compare against cars on www.buyandsell.ie, www.carzone.ie, etc.

Couldn't find any hence the question. He might take 3 or 4 for it. The only problem is the running costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,402 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

He might take 3 or 4 for it

He should easily get that, even if the car is not in super condition. The E36 coupes are in demand. They still look well imho and the 325 is pretty fast with nearly 200bhp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Whats your guesstimate of whats a BMW '95 Coupe 325i worth? Just the base spec of SR, EW, etc. No leather or M kit at all, and just the stock alloys. A mate is selling one, and is wondering whats it worth. You don't see many, most coupes are 316/318.

Maybe he should start off by advertising it at around €4,750 but hopefully get around €4k for it, see what happens. He might also want to check out a few UK/Irish BMW owners forums and advertise it there. More than likely the potential buyer is actually looking for this model and knows the running costs rather than someone stretching from a 318i/320i.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Started to think I should buy it off him and run it for a few months. Just for the crack. Its clean, well maintained car. Probably plainer than most. Theres lots os 4cyl is models which have more kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,402 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Started to think I should buy it off him

Tell him it's only worth 3 grand :D

Seriously, have it checked out properly though. You could be onto a winner....or a loser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Paul (MN)

Last year, I nearly bought one for about the 6-7k mark but i think it was 1 year newer, and had leather etc.

I pulled out as they can be expensive to maintain and it needed a bit of TLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Junior

I didn't think 325's went to 96 ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

VEHICLE REGISTRATION TAX (VRT) ENQUIRY
    DATE: 29 August 2005 TIME: 17:58

STATISTICAL CODE: 40785204
    MAKE: BMW
    MODEL: 325
    VERSION: I E36 02DR / SPORTS COUPE (NON-CONVERTIBLE) / MANUAL / PETROL ONLY /
    MILEAGE: 75000 MILES

The information requested in respect of the vehicle shown is indicated below.
    DATE OF FIRST REGISTRATION(MM/YY): JANUARY 1995
    OPEN MARKET SELLING PRICE:
    (applicable on enquiry date) €5592
    RATE OF TAX: 30.0%
    VEHICLE REGISTRATION TAX:
    (payable on enquiry date) €1677

That should be a fair estimate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Paul (MN)

oh yeah! it was a 328. I think.. Perhaps it was a 95.
    can't remember now

Advertisement