Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Self Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior

• 26-08-2005 2:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

What do you all think of this?

Its the title of the WWE Ultimate Warrior Bio-graphy dvd,

I think the WWE may have been a bit harsh with this one, altough The Warrior these days wouldnt be one a my most favourite guys in Wrestling, The title and indeed the approach that seems to have been adopted by the WWE with this dvd is humiliating for a man who.. if nothing else really entertained me when i was a yound lad..

Heres what the Warrior had to say about the project http://www.sescoops.com/artman/publish/article_1076.shtml bear in mind the man does talk a lot of trash at the best of times, its just when he was at his pinnacle I was too young to pick up on it :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Yeah, I was a bit surprised and disappointed at this as well.

I mean, we know Vince has fallen out with a lot of his former stars, and has never been afraid to slag them off or take the p*ss out of their gimmick on screen, but to actual put together a release documenting how a former star went wrong while with WWF, seems a bit extreme and, as you say, humiliating to the Warrior.

Vince has vendettas against a lot of his former guys and always puts the reason for a major star's failure or decline down on them rather than him ( in some cases he's right ) but this one must run deep.

Aside from that, again as you say, the Warrior entertained a lot of fans in his time in the WWF, and should be remembered for his achievements, not someone who famously f**ked up ( in Vince's eyes )

My guess is the Warrior turned down the Hall of Fame and Vince is p*ssed.

Having said all that, i would watch the dvd, just out of interest to see what spin WWE has put on it, but i doubt if i'd agree with all of it.

There is always two sides to a stars "Self-destruction"

Advertisement