Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you desperate enough?

Options
  • 26-08-2005 6:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

Would you get a visible tattoo advertising Burger King or some other company if the company offered you big bucks?

Vote NOW!

Would you get a tattoo advertising a business? 36 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    13% 5 votes
    Unsure
    86% 31 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Burger King can suck my balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

That is not desperate it is sick, unless you like Burger King or lost your virginity in a drive-thru car park (:confused:) or something that it had special meaning to you it in my eyes is the worst form of prostitution. The money will be spent, the bad karma from the nasty ink wont....ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

I would say it would depend on the size, and how much they would pay you for it.
    Everybody has their price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

And whether the amount you're paid is enough to have it removed with a LASER while still making a good profit and if there was a minimum period of time you have to have it for in the contract. :D
    As I've said on the other thread on this if you check eBay you'll find people offering advertising space on their bodies like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

A lot of people seem to be sponsored by "Mum" roll-on deodorant. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

give me a skyline and 40k worth of mods and u can stick it on my face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Eolyn

no chance in hell. end of. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

if the bucks were big, fact id get it done!!!

Advertisement