Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opel Atra Car radio

Options
  • 26-08-2005 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

Well lads, my battery died in my car the other week and the radio has been in SAFE mode ever since - does anyone know how to enter the code to re-enable the radio??

Its the std radio that comes with the 99 Opel asra so I assume they are all pretty similar.

Thanks!

(Reason I ask is because I left the manual back in the homeland!! DOH! :D )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

You need that code and simply type it in or take it to your local Opel dealer and they ll get it sorted out for you in two minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Boggle

I have the code but I just cant remember how to enter it...

(Does safe mean that the radio is locked out? )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

www.astra-sport.co.uk

They ll help you out and sort you out with a few other things as well.

I cant remember myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭davkav

hold AS when you turn the radio on (have the ignition turned on aswell) the radio should beepand four dashes should appear _ _ _ _. for the first digit press number one until the right number is shown on the display i.e. if its five you need to press number one five times

Advertisement