Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westlife - Mark has come out

Options
  • 26-08-2005 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

So what do you all think about Mark from Westlife coming out :eek:

I feel sorry for him that he really couldnt come out on his own terms as he was bullied by the Tabloids

I thnk it is silly that members of these boy bands are told not to say they are gay from the beginning I mean there manager Louis Walsh is gay you would think he would understand ( louis walsh is another thread)

What ya think :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

At least now we know who wrote "Queen of my Heart"....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

jerryadams wrote:
    At least now we know who wrote "Queen of my Heart"....

roffle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

sorry... couldn't resist it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Bex

Stephen Gately in Boyzone only really came out when the band were all but finished - do you think this is a sign that Westlife are wrapping it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Bex wrote:
    Stephen Gately in Boyzone only really came out when the band were all but finished - do you think this is a sign that Westlife are wrapping it up?

Hopefully.

I don't see what the big deal is.

"Member of Boyband reveals he's Gay!!!" SHOCK HORROR!!!! Never seen that coming!!!!

B.

• Advertisement
Advertisement