Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Budweiser BE - Caffeine Beer!

• 26-08-2005 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Heard about this a while back:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4646513.stm

I dont drink bud, so havent noticed this around anywhere...
    Vokda and Red bull is the curse of the police / gardaí, as it tends to keep drunk people up and ready for fighting, instead of leaving them in a heap where (hopefully) they'll be less danger to themselves and others.
    Looks like BE is going to come under fire for much the same.

What do people think of this move by Bud?
    Especially now where "Drink Responsible" is a big marketing message, I think this is going in the wrong direction.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It does sound incredibly irresponsible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

it's the same with buckie. although bud tastes well pretty rubbish and leaves you very gassy so i doubt they'll be people drinking mad amounts like they do vodka and redbull style

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

But you could also say that Red Bull is sickly sweet - but it doesn't stop people skulling it by the bucket load.

I don't know. Bad move, I think.

Advertisement