Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Irish Ranked?

Options
  • 26-08-2005 2:17pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know who runs this server?

ASE tells me that not only is it Irish, but it's ranked *AND* it's running the 1.0 version of the game.

12m Clan EU Ranked 1 82.195.155.169:16567

Is this possible?

Ire.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Pongo

That server has been there for a good while, it's a 16 player one, and neraly always full... Have no idea who they are though.... Bit odd that it's still on 1.0 alright....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

I don't recognise any of those players.
    Most likely its a german server or something simply physically located in ierland.
    gaming356 mabye?
    *aye. it is. Ip is in the same block as the TiG server.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Yeah that's probably it alright.

I've just realised that I'm so tired at work 'cos FuzzyLogic spent most of yesterday evening shooting me dead (often in the back too!). :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Just found them !

http://www.midnightmercenaries.com/

The weird thing though is that they seem to haver as many US members as EU.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

ponster, that was my first day online playing BF2. Not too bad, really.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Maybe I've missed something simple, but why does this 12m server mention TIG on it's website and logo sections?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Must be hosted by gaming365 and there just taking the logo from the TIG site...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

The ingame/server browser logo's for g365 are actuially located on the tig webspace at the moment, its no big deal. Just the way they were origionally setup and copied over for people using g365.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Winters wrote:
    The ingame/server browser logo's for g365 are actuially located on the tig webspace at the moment, its no big deal. Just the way they were origionally setup and copied over for people using g365.
    /me waits for people to complain about the servers in the 1337 TiG forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭DannyD

Hosting356 machine
    address: 5 Beckett Way
    Park West Business Park
    Dublin 12
    Ireland

• Advertisement
Advertisement