Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths help

Options
  • 26-08-2005 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

Ok I have a maths entrance test coming up in a while. The college do send you on a five day course before the test. It's a matriculum sort of thing because my maths results were horrible.

I need recommendations on good ordinary level maths texts and advice. Also if there's anyone in the Dunshaughlin area who can give ordinary level maths grinds that would be a big help. I'm worried because I didn't manage to get by in the leaving and since this test is done along the same lines as the leaving I'm not sure if I'll be able for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

i got a b2 in o level. id be willing to help ya out if i can. when would ya be needin the help. i still have all my notes/books etc. plus im going to do mats in college. PM me if your interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

The course starts on Monday the 4th September until the 9th. I'm not sure but I think the tests would be the following Monday and Tuesday the 12th and 13th September.

Advertisement