Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

POUT Cosmetics

• 26-08-2005 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

hi girlies,

Can any of you tell me if there is any place dow the country that sells Pout cosmetics??? I know BT in dublin sell them but I won't be in dublin for ages & I REALLY need a refill???

Thanks a bunch..

J

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Where are you living, sweetheart? Have you tried their lip plumping gloss yet?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

kinda OT but the lip plumping gloss is absolutely fabulous i love the flavour and tingling sensation [and so do the boys i've kissed i've been told!]

as far as i know pout is only available in BTs...maybe try online?
    or maybe ya could ring em and ask em to post whatever it is to ya [give credit card like] i did this once with pair of shoes yer man didint seem to mind at all...

best of luck in your quest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yeah they'll post out to you from BT's once you have a credit card and I think the postage costs a fiver.

Advertisement