Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoot 'em up - your favourite?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Writing down high scores? I hear password saves are where it's at, too.
    Because we can all remember a 15-character random set of numbers & letters :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

ok... update. Rtype is pretty cool! Playing it now on MAME (0.97) and I can't stop. I recognise the boss at the end of the first level.

Using my trusty USB Joystick here... I'm not keen on jabbing the fire button all the time... so I turned on auto-fire and hold down the fire button.... excellent... now firing bullets faster than I ever could. Only problem I can't use that hold down the fire button trick for the stored power bolt shot now (while using the autofire switch). Hmmm.... maybe config this to another button. Don't think so.

But what a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Xenon I on the Atari ST

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,402 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Xenon I+II, pfft :rolleyes:
    What you home computer kids didn't realise was that use console kids were laughing at what you all regarded as the best shmup ever.

Advertisement