Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The browncoats are everywhere

Options
  • 26-08-2005 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Ok, Well at the Preview of Serenity, I thought I saw the cutest girl in my building in work. Upon talking to her today. It turns out it was her I seen and she's a Browncoat big style. She had been to the Preview in Edinburgh. Liked it so much she went again on the 24th!

So, thought it be fun to see if anyone else has found a browncoat in someone they knew... or didn't really know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

One day I saw that a friend of mine had a line from the Firefly theme song as a screen name on MSN. When I talked to her it turned out that she had liked the show for a good month or so and was sad she couldn't go to the Dublin screening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

I actually don't know anyone who likes the show, apart from people I've introduced it to. :(

Advertisement