Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When is HHH

• 26-08-2005 6:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭

When is he due back.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 WweHardyV2

HHH is scheduled to be back in about 8 weeks at Survivor Series on Nov.27!!This is a pay-per-view from both Smackdown and Raw so HHH could jump ship?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

Can't wait to see him back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Legend Killer

Can Any1 Tell Me If Hhh Will Be At The Point On Novemeber?????

Hhh Is A Legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Legend Killer

Triple H Is Greatness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Can Any1 Tell Me If Hhh Will Be At The Point On Novemeber?????

i hear nay

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Doubtful Donkey

HHH is back on Oct. 3, which happens to be the first Raw on their new network in the States. It's quite brilliant actually, Raw is guaranteed a ratings bump because of the show, and the availability of USA Network as opposed to Spike, so he can claim all the credit for the ratings.

Personally I hope he smashes Cena within 10 minutes and be done with it. Trips needs the title back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I hope he smashs his face in withinn 10 SECONDS not 10 minutes.
    And I'm getting sick & tired of seeing that ugly spinner belt.
    I was one of the people a group chanting " Your Belt Sucks" at the last event in the point.
    Honestly I can't wait till somebody beats Cena and changes that belt back to what it was.......... nice.(fair play if you agree with me, because your right!)

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Yep, Cena sucks alright.

Advertisement