Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm confused about vinyls

• 26-08-2005 6:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

hey... in my search to find a Reign In Blood vinyl i could only find wierd bootlegs and not the actual albums.. here is a big list of what im talking about...http://www.slayerized.com/music/bootlegs/vinylbootlegs.html
    its just loads of records with songs from all different albums...

were full albums not released on vinyl? see i grew up in the cd era so im clueless

help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Yes, up until about 1990 most albums would have been released on vinyl and cassette (remember them ;) ) so there will be copies out there. If you live in Dublin have a look in Freebird records on the quays beside O'Connell bridge, they're one of the few places left who'd sell second hand vinyl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

Doctor J wrote:
    Yes, up until about 1990 most albums would have been released on vinyl and cassette (remember them ;) ) so there will be copies out there. If you live in Dublin have a look in Freebird records on the quays beside O'Connell bridge, they're one of the few places left who'd sell second hand vinyl.
    well i pretty much knew that but im confused about the vinyls in the link that i posted... theres no actuall albums... its just a load of songs from different slayer albums thrown into different vinyls and given different titles and covers... its wierd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

They're live bootlegs. Unauthorised stuff.

Doctor J wrote:
    They're live bootlegs. Unauthorised stuff.
    ooo theyre live now i see... thanks you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Here's a real copy of Reign in Blood on vinyl:

ebay.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

hmm, I have found a Show No Mercy vinyl in Dublin if anyones interested, I haven't bought it, it's still for sale in the shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

I have Reign in Blood on vinyl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Numina wrote:
    hmm, I have found a Show No Mercy vinyl in Dublin if anyones interested, I haven't bought it, it's still for sale in the shop
    Yeah? What's the name of the shop?

John2 wrote:
    Here's a real copy of Reign in Blood on vinyl:

ebay.ie
    hey man thanks for thelink...just bid god i hope i win, by the way seanironmaiden i hate you haha but if i win this i wont hehe

• Advertisement
Advertisement