Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dandruff Problem

• 26-08-2005 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi Folks,

I'm new here, but my boyfriend has been on boards for the last 4 years. Anyway, I have a question, what's the best way to get rid of dandruff? I've only just got it recently, and changing shampoo doesn't seem to have any effect!

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

3 words, Head and Shoulders, 1 product that does what is says on the bottle :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 morawa

Thanks,

Anyone else got any other suggestions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Medicated shampoo bought from most chemists...

Had it bought for me when i was quite young and worked a dream then (11 years of age or so for mild cases)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Tgel is good.buy it in hairdressers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Ok, read this in a magazine. Haven't tried it myself so I don't knowif it works but apparently wash your scalp with some beer. The yeast in it will help your dry scalp, and sure then ya can finish the rest of the bottle off!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

es8095nc.jpg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭frodi

I don't rate Head & Shoulders,
    Start with Polytar, if that doesn't work then Nizoral. With both work lather into scalp and leave for 5 min before rinsing.
    In between times use baby shampoo or oilatum shampoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 morawa

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I'll give them a go!

Fuzzy, cleary yours was the best suggestion!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 212 ✭✭Skitbra

Nizorol is the only way to go. A bit pricey but cleared it up for me in about 2-3 weeks.

Advertisement