Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creative Zen Sleek 20GB reviews anybody??

• 26-08-2005 8:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭

Gonna get me one of these ,and was wondering if anybody has had a proper look at one?? Seems to be getting good reviews but has anybody here had a hands on look at one??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Akula

they have them in the o2 store in grafton street to play with so try other o2 experience stores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭Kavs

ya if i get a chance I'll see if there's any on display around Galway but I'd seriously doubt it,thanks for the advice anyway, Any body out there with any experience with one ,do you reckon there worth the investment??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭WhatsGoingOn

Kavs wrote:
    ya if i get a chance I'll see if there's any on display around Galway but I'd seriously doubt it,thanks for the advice anyway, Any body out there with any experience with one ,do you reckon there worth the investment??
    I gt one last week, and so far so good, very impressed with the sound quality and it is a nice size and weight. The fact that you can record off the radio is a big plus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭Kavs

good to hear ,ordered one off komplett, should have it this week. Ya I think the record feature off the radio sold me. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Just ordered one myself there. It was sold out on Komplett, so opted for play.com - which was cheaper, but I wanted the faster posting, rather than the £10 price difference. Ah well.

I think it's a lot larger than I first thought though - have a look at the link below - it's about the same size as an original iPod - i think got the feeling it was just smaller than I iPod mini.

If it had line in recording, I would have bought this LONG ago.

Linky1
    Linky2

• Advertisement
Advertisement