Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed to install bf2,start again from....

Options
  • 26-08-2005 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

i get this stupid error everytime i try to re-install bf2..."failed to install battlefield2,try starting again" i mean HUH?! i payed 50 squid for this and its giving me this rubbish lol its happened to loads of ppl by the sounds of it but no one has solutions,so i turn to the locals :D

anyone know what the craic is? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

you need 3.8g free to install

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Carlitos

i have 40 gigs free its a REinstall aka been done already.its a random gay error msg :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Whats ur computer specs??? Might be sumfin there.

I can't install the new nvida drivers, even the ones that came with BF2 as whatever they do I cant watch video files on media player or anything when Installed. But with the old ones can, but always gettin the annoyin pop up of pls update graphics drivers when go into BF2 :mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

CD or DVD install ?

And it may seem silly as it's new but some have found the disks to be very dirty and smeared so give them a quick clean if needed with soap and water.

i have amd64 4000+ // 1gig of mushkin RAM // x800pro

- its not my spec..i have run it before - its the install shield or sumthing. it worked after a few tries before but now its knackered.

HELP :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Ponster wrote:

lol thats me in that forum "carlitos"
    now the problem is worse its crashing when the install shield loads :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭yawn

I just bought the game, got the error on first try. disabled firewall and is installing atm and am way past the point where i first got the error. try switching off firewall

Advertisement