Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the hell?

Options
  • 26-08-2005 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭

I show up at the Student Bar today and no one is there! :mad:

Unbelievable! :mad: :confused::o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Do people normally go there during the summer? I dunno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

eh everyone was at the porterhouse :confused:

unless you were meeting people there beforehand otherwise duh!!!

or else you're just mad that it was empty :confused: again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

and it was very evident about how annoyed you were about this when you were at the Porterhouse last night!

I thought you were a ''nice guy'' but what you did last night with all of your trouble making ruined a great night. I feel really sorry for Seb after what you did to him. Just because Seb won the best female award and has long flowing hair thanks to Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner does not mean you can do that thing you did to anyone..... even Seb! Seb did not deserve what you did to him and I had no other choice to take the law into my own hands by getting tribulus to sort you out. I hope your hospital food tastes nice! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

and it was very evident about how annoyed you were about this when you were at the Porterhouse last night!

I thought you were a ''nice guy'' but what you did last night with all of your trouble making ruined a great night. I feel really sorry for Seb after what you did to him. Just because Seb won the best female award and has long flowing hair thanks to Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner does not mean you can do that thing you did to anyone..... even Seb! Seb did not deserve what you did to him and I had no other choice to take the law into my own hands by getting tribulus to sort you out. I hope your hospital food tastes nice! :mad:

Did I miss a fight?? Ahh f@ck!! That's it!! I'm givin' up drink... I miss all the good bits...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 chrisandra

lol strange people :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Aww, shucks!

I'm sorry I came home now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

ok first of all......are you completely blind????

the topic of the beers thread clearly says Porterhouse

and secondly....i agree with Zane. seriously bad form! FOR SHAME

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Porterhouse?! :mad: :confused::(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

yes the porterhouse! in temple bar. unless of course they've renamed the student bar the porterhouse but i don't think so.

don't you remember being in it. i thought we were all going to end up being arrested cos of the antics!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Of course he remembers it, he's just trying to pretend it didn't happen! Seb how are you coping by the way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

blondie83 wrote:
    Of course he remembers it, he's just trying to pretend it didn't happen! Seb how are you coping by the way?

Enough of these lies. Even Kevin_rc_ie is involved in it. From the Prison forum:
    MNG - actually a nice guy, despite what he did to seb.

Lies! Seb, get on here and clarify the situation. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

WTF??? i left too early :confused:

Advertisement