Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

csi ny

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

Nightwish wrote:
    Damn RTE, its a repeat, even though it was advertised on the RTE website that they were showing the "tsunami" episode
    their must be a lack of communication with staff at all in rte. the must not tell them anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

RTE are idiots,plain and simple. Why advertise something 2 weeks in a row and not show them?? :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Please Read my signature thank you :D

Elmo wrote:
    Please Read my signature thank you :D

lol :D I thinkI know it by heart now! ;)

Anyone ever get a reply?

Elmo wrote:
    Anyone ever get a reply?
    i gave up emailing andrew fitzpatrick. he dosen't listen i think the only way is to band together and start petition and give it rte and then they will know how much the public is pissed off with them

Ok so email

cathal.goan@rte.ie (DG)
    noel.curran@rte.ie (Head of TV)

Nice emails showing that they do have good show but they just aren't putting them on at the right time. There is no use in sending angry emails, they don't work.

But then the nice ones don't either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I've emailed RTE three times on the subject and never got a reply :mad:

now wheres that petition.......?

CSI Miami FINALLY back next Tuesday! But for how long

• Advertisement

Nightwish wrote:
    CSI Miami FINALLY back next Tuesday! But for how long
    you just don't know with rte

They have been advertising it,so I presume it is on. It better be! :D

finally, after waiting 8 weeks, it was on. Great episode too. CGI tsunami was pretty impressive

Ye it was a good ep,this is why I prefer this one to Vegas,more action,less boring Grissom pouting over how he hasn't gotten any since the Bay of Pigs.

it was a briliant eppy and csi is on again next week:) :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 chelle2ie

Could someone clarify the situation for CSI Vegas for me.... I have recently moved house and no longer have Living tv, therefore because of RTE and thier creative scheduling I no longer can watch CSI. What exactly have they said about bringing it back?

Michelle

• Advertisement

It was on a Monday night. But take of for something or other every week. E.G.

Week 1 CSI
    Week 2 Prime Time Investigates
    Week 3 Bank Holiday Monday
    Week 4 Concluding part of An RTE Mini Series
    Week 5 CSI
    :
    :
    :
    :

IMO CSI should have been replaced by a monthly show such as CrimeCall on a Monday Night.
    IMO CSI should have replaced ER rather then a **** Made For TV Movie on a Sunday Night.

But then what the **** do I know.

:mad:

Advertisement