Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golfnet

Options
  • 26-08-2005 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Just thought I'd fill you in.

If any of you have a gui card, do you know you can constantly check on your scores online?

If you go to golfnet.ie, type in your club number and then the default password "golfnet". You will then be asked to select your own password. Then you are set.

Its a brilliant tool and you can monitor your handicapp and all scores youve had home and away in comps. I thought id post ehre since many people dont know about it

www.golfnet.ie
    club number then password "golfnet"
    Then set your own.
    Then set your own personal details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭sportbilly

My handicap is currently 18.5 but Golfnet is saying my playing is 18. Surely it should be 19.

Anybody know how this is?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Golfnet is your offical GUI handicapp. If your club is like me then they think they are god and can never be wrong. You play off what golfnet says because it is up to date, if not

A) Your club is not updating its scores from club competitions to the GUI which can cause a major penalty.

B) Your club handicapp comitee are bigheaded thinking they are right when they have no clue, much like mine.

Advertisement