Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving school NOW! urgentish

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

Art and Business are definitely the best bets!
    For Art you do a project during 3rd year, so as long as he is reasonably artistic he will do fine, as nothing done in 1st and 2nd year matters really, except y'know for practice and stuff.
    I thought Business was easy, And I only did it for half of first year and then for 3rd year because I didn't do 2nd year, and it was one of my easiest subjects.

Unless he is some sort of musical genius I would NOT reccommend music. Music is a baaaaad subject for those of us born tone deaf. BAAAAAD!

Home Ec I have no idea about. I sewed my jumper to a cushion in 1st year and didn't choose it for that reason. You get to cook though, and food is good, so Home Ec might not be too bad. But don't you have to do your sewing project in 2nd? Or was that just my school??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Thanks to all who replied - Art and Business it is, and I think those are the right choices!

Advertisement