Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford ping problems ESAT + eircom

• 26-08-2005 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

Basically for the last month and a half after about 7pm when u try to play games u ping 600 - 1000 i've pld games with other ppl in waterford (one has eircom i have esat) now we live about 20 minutes away from either and we're getting the same problems. I've noticed it with other people in Waterford mainly around the Dunmore road , Dog Track kind of area. any1 know what the hell is going on ? its starting to get REALLY annoying :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭jmcc

Spud wrote:
    I've noticed it with other people in Waterford mainly around the Dunmore road , Dog Track kind of area. any1 know what the hell is going on ? its starting to get REALLY annoying :D
    There's a Dog Track on the Dunmore Road? Don't think I've seen much ping problems here on Esat.

Regards...jmcc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spud

i was saying Dunmore Road and Dog track area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I reckon it might be contention related. We are all on the same exchange and afaik yourself, myself and Eric are all on the 1mb package which has a contention of 48:1.

Fairly annoying though when you get flush entity packets during a match and crash out every second minute!

Advertisement