Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one actually miss BB???

Options
  • 26-08-2005 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

I watched it ya know? but not religiously(Sp??) anywho ive already forgotten most the characters and i really dont care about the show! I think the show is just one of those things u just watch for the heck of it? any one miss it!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

just a little bit [yes i'm aware this makes me avery sad individual!]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

Im beyond sad,

I actually do miss it- especially when im flicking through channels and theres just crap on. Dont miss the characters-just the mindless entertainment of it all!

So Im pathetic, I admit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I do kind of miss it aswell, it gave us a lot to talk about!

i dont miss it but in all honesty theres better things on tv like lost and to be fair im a celebrity is actually better!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

BB was good for me in the sense that it provided me with a fine topic of discussion during Summer employment.

It was fairly pleasant to have it on when I'm looking through boards and the like.

So to answer the original question....yes.

• Advertisement

NO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Myth wrote:
    NO

BOOOO!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

big brother is a strictly summer thing

something you get amused by and watch on telly because your not going to college or theres not really much sport on

grimloch wrote:
    BOOOO!!

Oh boooo yourself :)

Advertisement