Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vince McMahon hates Cruiserweights - And so should You.

• 27-08-2005 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Excerpt from the 8/29 Wrestling Observer Newsletter:

Vince has banned all acrobatic top rope moves such as the 450 splash and the shooting star press (but not the moonsault) after Juventud nearly injured London using the 450 on the 7/12 Smackdown from Worcester. The Vince/London discussion has become a major topic, and in fact, Kazarian was telling friends about it regarding his decision to leave.

When Vince banned the moves, London argued with him, saying thats the only way to get cruiserweights over because if they wrestle like everyone else, they can't get over. Vince made some comments about learning to work. That reminds of when 240 pound veteran wrestlers who have years of stardom "in the bank" knock 200 pound guys who have never gotten a push and try to innovate, and knock them saying they can't get over and saying they don't know how to work, like anyone will have any patience for unknown small guys doing slow paced matches.

London brought up that he was cruiserweight champion and Vince made it clear he could care less about the title. Evidently London did not get on Vince's good side, because the next thing you know, Nunzio is the champion and london was being turned heel doing a whiner gimmick, which was the kiss of death for him. There are wrestlers thinking he won't be around much longer.

Goodbye, you piece of crap Paul.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

^^^ Brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Goodbye, you piece of crap Paul.

Oh get ready to get flamed :) especially by me later on, when I have time to think of a suitable come back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Malorkus

London brought up that he was cruiserweight champion and Vince made it clear he could care less about the title.

That means he DOES care - I f*cking hate when idiots get that phrase the wrong way around. They're actually saying the opposite of what they mean, but they're too dumb to realise it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Did you not hear about Vince McMahon praising Rey Mysterio, a cruiserweight, and telling him how highly he thought of him not too long ago!!

London wasn't the only cruiserweight to complain about the ban, he was only named as being most upset because he does both moves that were banned and was cruiserweight champion at the time!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

seriously Doubtful Donkey, i am convinced you are nothing but a troll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Doubtful Donkey

Did you not hear about Vince McMahon praising Rey Mysterio, a cruiserweight, and telling him how highly he thought of him not too long ago!!

London wasn't the only cruiserweight to complain about the ban, he was only named as being most upset because he does both moves that were banned and was cruiserweight champion at the time!!

Because Rey Mysterio - a guy who thought bringing his SON into a feud was a good idea - is really a "great guy". Sure

And as for Mr. Nice Guy, is that your range, coming with the funny pictures? It's sad.

I'm not a troll, I've been a wrestling fan for over ten years, who's sick of these small idiots getting all the attention while real, hard working superstars like Chris Masters, HHH and JBL get ignored because they cant do 5000 rotations on a moonsault. If you want to watch crappy spotmonkeys, go watch the Jarrett promotion, or Ring of Garbage, but leave the WWE alone and stop criticising it because they ignore a guy you like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭savemejebus

real, hard working superstars like Chris Masters, HHH and JBL

Chris Masters - ex bodybuilder, possibly vince mcmahons favourite pastime (anyone remember the WBF?)
    HHH - Son in law
    JBL - Nose so far up vinces ass he had to get somewher

I can see what you mean by real, hard working superstars :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Vince has always only liked the big guys.

And as for Mr. Nice Guy, is that your range, coming with the funny pictures? It's sad.

Oh?

In all honesty...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Stain Boy

This is 100% absolutely, undoubtably and unconditionally a flame.

You are a sad bastard.

Stain Boy wrote:
    This is 100% absolutely, undoubtably and unconditionally a flame.

You are a sad bastard.

This is directed towards yourself, yes? The 00:06 post?

Go you!

This is directed towards yourself, yes? The 00:06 post?

Go you!

00:06 post was a mistake if it was not obvious.(Now removed)
    00:07 post was of course directed toward our resident gimmick poster.

Stain Boy wrote:
    00:07 post was of course directed toward our resident gimmick poster.

But gimmick hasn't posted on this thread. :D

Chris Masters - ex bodybuilder, possibly vince mcmahons favourite pastime (anyone remember the WBF?)
    HHH - Son in law
    JBL - Nose so far up vinces ass he had to get somewher

I can see what you mean by real, hard working superstars :rolleyes:

Actually, common belief is that Masters is HHH's new pet project. HHH is a massive bodybuilding fan, going so far as frequently being a celebrity judge at those Mr. Olympia thingies they run, and, as he's admitted himself, acting the way we do when the WWE guys come to the point. In fact, you could probably link Masters' current push over Shelton Benjamin into a program with HBK into HHH's new gig on the Raw writing team

Big deal if HHH is in the family. There's no physical proof he's got political power.

Big deal if HHH is in the family. There's no physical proof he's got political power.

:rolleyes: Thats actually quite funny.

I'm deadly serious. There's no written, honest to god proof anywhere that says, in any terms, that he has "political power".

He's on the writing team because Vince wants a wrestler's perspective of things. He attends production meetings because the workers are invited to.

Which, not to go off on a tangent - is exactly my problem with London - Workers are encouraged to come up with their own stuff - why isn't London - surely he has an idea for a storylie or a hook for himself.

Ken Andersen doing his own ring announcing. Rob Conway's entire shtick. Benoit's coffee thing - all come up with by, you know, themselves. If London got off his arse and suggested something - I might have a little bit more respect for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Which, not to go off on a tangent - is exactly my problem with London - Workers are encouraged to come up with their own stuff - why isn't London - surely he has an idea for a storylie or a hook for himself.

Ken Andersen doing his own ring announcing. Rob Conway's entire shtick. Benoit's coffee thing - all come up with by, you know, themselves. If London got off his arse and suggested something - I might have a little bit more respect for him.

I could be the only descent point you've made so far. Wrestlers really do have to make themselves especially in the WWE. It's pretty much the only way unless they want a stephaine mcmahon original (i bet she came up with the face mole thing) :( .

Interestingly, Steph's alleged first contribution to the writing team was making Rikishi the driver of the car that ran over Austin. That always makes me giggle.

Couple of other ones.

Nick Dinsmore invented Eugene from scratch. His favourite movie is There's Something About Mary and he based Eugene on the brother in it.

Grag Helms and Brian Gerwitz, the head of the Smackdown writing team came up with the Hurricane. All the catchphrases and stuff were Helms' own.

Carlito brought in the apple because he wanted to appear threatning, but, you know, he's Carlito, so the apple becomes his weapon.

Edge and Christian's tag team run, and their immature gits routine was based on themselves growing up.

Snitsky appears to be an almighty fluke

Kerwin White was invented by Paul Heyman - but Chavo suggested it initaillay because he wanted to get away from the Guerrero name for a while

As has being discussed elsewhere, Matt Hardy's current run is his own thing.

MNM invented their entire thing over during a roadtrip between the three.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Sorry there Donkey, I havnt been reading your posts because by now I have come not to expect any prefound words of wisdom from you but I couldnt help but notice that oversized (624 x 450 {the limit is 300 x 125}) more then slightly homoerotic sig pic of yours flashing up on my screan over and over again as I dreg through the downright pathetic arguments you make. Where are the mods when u need them? My original oversized sig pic was deleted without warning

• Advertisement

I have to laugh at the suggestion that wrestlers should be doing more themselves to come up with angles, especially since one of the biggest gripes right now from wresttlers is that they are having to stick too close to the scripts given to them by the writers.

Indeed, Percy Pringle (Paul Bearer) has recently been critical of the WWE for not allowing WWE wrestlers to stray from the script once in a while.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, Stone Cold has also highlighted this fact referring to how his 3:16 bit towards Jake the Snake which was made by him on the spot.

The reality is, the writers aren't allowing wresters be creative enough.

I have to laugh at the suggestion that wrestlers should be doing more themselves to come up with angles, especially since one of the biggest gripes right now from wresttlers is that they are having to stick too close to the scripts given to them by the writers

>>> They should try. And besides, if you let wrestlers go off the script, god only knows what crap London will come out with.

Indeed, Percy Pringle (Paul Bearer) has recently been critical of the WWE for not allowing WWE wrestlers to stray from the script once in a while.

>>> Who is this person, because I don't seem to see him on Raw or Smackdown, and therefore has no right to say anything about the product.

The reality is, the writers aren't allowing wresters be creative enough

>>> John Cena.

Sorry there Donkey, I havnt been reading your posts because by now I have come not to expect any prefound words of wisdom from you but I couldnt help but notice that oversized (624 x 450 {the limit is 300 x 125}) more then slightly homoerotic sig pic of yours flashing up on my screan over and over again as I dreg through the downright pathetic arguments you make. Where are the mods when u need them? My original oversized sig pic was deleted without warning

>>> Go to control panel and turn sigs off.

Also, I wasn't actually aware homosexuality and having a picture of a guy in your sig was actually illegal

>>> They should try. And besides, if you let wrestlers go off the script, god only knows what crap London will come out with.

Yeah, they should try and risk losing their jobs. That makes sense. :rolleyes:
    And what's with the London remark? I thought you wanted them to go off the script? Now you don't?
    >>> Who is this person, because I don't seem to see him on Raw or Smackdown, and therefore has no right to say anything about the product.

LOL. By that logic, neither do you! Thankfully freedom of speech is a right that even Vince McMahon must put up with...
    Myself wrote:
    The reality is, the writers aren't allowing wresters be creative enough
    >>> John Cena.

Cena? You think that guy writes his own stuff? You think his five questions segment on WWE.com is his idea? LOL. Cena is about as real as Chris Masters' muscles...

LOL. By that logic, neither do you! Thankfully freedom of speech is a right that even Vince McMahon must put up with.

I don't criticise the WWE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

ah, so you can talk about the way the WWE is run as long as you dont criticise it. what a load of bull****

Actually, common belief is that Masters is HHH's new pet project. HHH is a massive bodybuilding fan, going so far as frequently being a celebrity judge at those Mr. Olympia thingies they run, and, as he's admitted himself, acting the way we do when the WWE guys come to the point. In fact, you could probably link Masters' current push over Shelton Benjamin into a program with HBK into HHH's new gig on the Raw writing team

And its good that a guy with actual talent (aka Benjamin) has to job to another beef-eater? Aye that kind of thing can only promote good wrestling all around

Damn where to start - his 10 titles reigns, his obvious squashes of more talented wrestlers (Jericho, RVD, etc) or the fact that he hogs more time on Raw then even any current champion? Oh yeah HHH has absolutely no power backstage - that is why he is the only wrestler sitting in on the creative meetings - not even the other champions/wrestlers are allowed do that - I am quoting Dave Meltzer from a newsletter from ages ago

And its good that a guy with actual talent (aka Benjamin) has to job to another beef-eater? Aye that kind of thing can only promote good wrestling all around

>>> Benjamin SUCKS in the ring, and charisma wise...wait doesn't have any

Damn where to start - his 10 titles reigns, his obvious squashes of more talented wrestlers (Jericho, RVD, etc) or the fact that he hogs more time on Raw then even any current champion? Oh yeah HHH has absolutely no power backstage - that is why he is the only wrestler sitting in on the creative meetings - not even the other champions/wrestlers are allowed do that - I am quoting Dave Meltzer from a newsletter from ages ago

>>>WOW!!! Considering he hasn't been on TV since June, OF COURSE he's hogging all the airtime. Every show since Vengeance has been a HHH-fest. YOU FVCKING MORON.

RVD is hideously untalented, and nearly killed HHH and regualry injures people, so I'm not really surprised he got "buried"

Benjamin SUCKS in the ring

Oh I nearly started laughing here, and then I realised you are quite serious, so now I am crying with laughter
    WOW!!! Considering he hasn't been on TV since June, OF COURSE he's hogging all the airtime. Every show since Vengeance has been a HHH-fest. YOU FVCKING MORON.

RVD is hideously untalented, and nearly killed HHH and regualry injures people, so I'm not really surprised he got "buried"

Er no, what I meant was when HHH was champion he hogged most of the air time on RAW, and when he wasnt champion, uhm oh yeah he hogged a lot of air time on RAW.

RVD = untalented, hmm do you normally watch wrestling with your eyes closed? What about all the other wrestlers HHH has dumped on? Y2J? Booker T? Kane? Them and more, all hideously non talented wrestlers?? Well if you say yes then you must watch wrestling with your eyes closed

And as for telling me to "fvck off" - well I think I shall start the chant of "nah nah nah nah wahhhhay goodbye", cause you will be banned before the end of the day :)

Er no, what I meant was when HHH was champion he hogged most of the air time on RAW, and when he wasnt champion, uhm oh yeah he hogged a lot of air time on RAW.

>>>Here's a fascinating concept for you. The WORLD CHAMPION really out to be the focal point of the show. Unlike, say, the Jarrett promotion in the themepark where the entire point of the show is to build up people for Jeff Jarrett to beat, in the WWE, the champion and his challengers are built up to, you know, headline a PPV.

RVD = untalented, hmm do you normally watch wrestling with your eyes closed? What about all the other wrestlers HHH has dumped on? Y2J? Booker T? Kane? Them and more, all hideously non talented wrestlers?? Well if you say yes then you must watch wrestling with your eyes closed

>>>Well Jericho doesn't work for the WWE anymore (thank God) so he doesn't count. Booker T never should have been in the ME in the first place, and I've never really seen evidence that Kane was "dumped on"

• Advertisement

>>>Here's a fascinating concept for you. The WORLD CHAMPION really out to be the focal point of the show. Unlike, say, the Jarrett promotion in the themepark where the entire point of the show is to build up people for Jeff Jarrett to beat, in the WWE, the champion and his challengers are built up to, you know, headline a PPV.

And here is an original concept for you - giving other wrestlers enough air time to provide quality wrestling matches, instead of a greedy, self manipulating guy stealing more air time then is actually needed to get himself over (which as a champ he should have been). Guess if you force yourself down peoples throats, then eventually have to swallow your **** - and that is what HHH has being doing, guess you are still going around with your eyes closed.
    >>>Well Jericho doesn't work for the WWE anymore (thank God) so he doesn't count. Booker T never should have been in the ME in the first place, and I've never really seen evidence that Kane was "dumped on"

You really are quite foolish. Y2J was "fired" as part of angle to take time off from WWE so he could tour with his band Fozzy, he is expected back at the start of 2006

As for evidence of Kane being dumped on - ok then explain how he went from this evil athletic monster to an unmasked, bad haircut guy whose last championship feud with HHH centered on HHH humping a "corpse", claiming Kane was a necophiliac and oh before I forget HHH crapping all over the legacy of the IC title by getting it dropped. And dont tell me the IC title means nothing - in its past it had some better feuds then even the heavyweight title did

Booker T should never have been in the ME??? So his years of dedication to wrestling, his time under crappy gimmicks should go unrewarded? Yeah I can see that working out.

You haven't looked at Chris Jericho's website lately, have ya. At anyrate, he'd off my TV, which is the best place for him. It's time younger workers like Chris Masters get the attention Jericho gets. Summerslam was an embarrassment. Jericho has meant NOTHING for the past year, and suddenly he gets a title shot? Horsesh!t.

And here is an original concept for you - giving other wrestlers enough air time to provide quality wrestling matches, instead of a greedy, self manipulating guy stealing more air time then is actually needed to get himself over (which as a champ he should have been). Guess if you force yourself down peoples throats, then eventually have to swallow your **** - and that is what HHH has being doing, guess you are still going around with your eyes closed.

>>> So, what the hell is the WWE supposed to do? You'd announce a title match of HHH vs. Shawn Micheals and go "Well Fans, we dont actually let HHH on TV anymore, so there's going to be no buildup for the World Heavyweight Title match in five weeks" Meanwhile, here's Shelton Benjamin doing a bad impersonation of Sting. BUY THE PAY PERVIEW!

If you want "quality wrestling matches" watch New Japan. If you want Sports Entertainment; watch Raw. Or Smackdown. I like Ken Kennedy guy.

You haven't looked at Chris Jericho's website lately, have ya. At anyrate, he'd off my TV, which is the best place for him. It's time younger workers like Chris Masters get the attention Jericho gets. Summerslam was an embarrassment. Jericho has meant NOTHING for the past year, and suddenly he gets a title shot? Horsesh!t.

And the reason he hasnt meant anything for a year or more is thanks to the ever lovely HHH :) And as for Jericho's website - I presume you are talking about the one day where he briefly posted an image of him against the TNA banner - sorry that is what we call jericho working the internet wrestling fans
    >>> So, what the hell is the WWE supposed to do? You'd announce a title match of HHH vs. Shawn Micheals and go "Well Fans, we dont actually let HHH on TV anymore, so there's going to be no buildup for the World Heavyweight Title match in five weeks" Meanwhile, here's Shelton Benjamin doing a bad impersonation of Sting. BUY THE PAY PERVIEW!

And again you miss the point - I was pointing out that HHH dominates all of RAW whether he was champ or not - no champion needs to be constantly and regularly all over the 2 hours. Next time try and use your sarcasm for good instead of making yourself to be completely foolish.
    If you want "quality wrestling matches" watch New Japan. If you want Sports Entertainment; watch Raw. Or Smackdown. I like Ken Kennedy guy.

It doesnt matter wrestling you watch, each company should be able to provide quality wrestling matches with the talent at their disposal - its just a pity that HHH never moved aside and let others show their stuff - oh thats right, they never got enough time due to him hogging most of RAW's airtime.

You obviously dont remember how angles used to be done - 15 minutes involving each wrestler - angle was made and continued within that small time frame each week til the PPV. That is until he became champ.

But this has nothing to with RAW/Smackdown - this has to do with you not appreciating the talents of the cruiserweights, who dont all do 5000 flips, etc. I point out cruisers such as Rey, Jamie Noble, Akio, Paul London, Spanky, etc - each one of them has more talen then Chris Masters....and dont judge them on their most recent angles (aka the Dominic scenario) - think more of the total of their careers and what matches they have participated in.

I'll judge Rey Mysterio on the Dominick Angle until the day he buggers off to the themepark.

Jamie Knoble - steroid abuser
    Akio - Fired
    Paul London - garbage
    Spanky - quit the WWE voluntarily (maniac)

It doesnt matter wrestling you watch, each company should be able to provide quality wrestling matches with the talent at their disposal - its just a pity that HHH never moved aside and let others show their stuff - oh thats right, they never got enough time due to him hogging most of RAW's airtime.

>>> OH GOD, I CAN'T THINK OF THAT GUY! Edge, Matt Hardy, Chris Masters, Carlito, The Big Show, Snitsky, Kerwin White, Rob Conway, Rene Dupree, Val Venis, Shawn Micheals, Trish Stratus, Victoria, Doug and Danny Basham, Dave Bastista, Chris Benoit, JBL, Orlando Jordan, Nunzio, MNM, Christian, William Regal, Heidenreich, Simon Dean and The Undertaker,

Yes Buddy, theeir careers have been RUINED by HHH hogging all the airtime since he, you know, took himself off TV.

And again you miss the point - I was pointing out that HHH dominates all of RAW whether he was champ or not - no champion needs to be constantly and regularly all over the 2 hours.

>>> Jeff Jarrett. John Cena gets a bizarre amount of promotime aswell.

think more of the total of their careers and what matches they have participated in.

>>> 3 Iron Man Matches, six/seven? Hell In A Cell Matches, how many fvcking awesome matches with The Rock, Shawn Micheals, Chris Benoit. 14 years in the business. I'll remember HHH whatever way I damn please.

I'll judge Rey Mysterio on the Dominick Angle until the day he buggers off to the themepark.

Jamie Knoble - steroid abuser
    Akio - Fired
    Paul London - garbage
    Spanky - quit the WWE voluntarily (maniac)

In case you didnt know Spanky is back with WWE :)
    >>> OH GOD, I CAN'T THINK OF THAT GUY! Edge, Matt Hardy, Chris Masters, Carlito, The Big Show, Snitsky, Kerwin White, Rob Conway, Rene Dupree, Val Venis, Shawn Micheals, Trish Stratus, Victoria, Doug and Danny Basham, Dave Bastista, Chris Benoit, JBL, Orlando Jordan, Nunzio, MNM, Christian, William Regal, Heidenreich, Simon Dean and The Undertaker,

Yes Buddy, theeir careers have been RUINED by HHH hogging all the airtime since he, you know, took himself off TV.

And most of the guys you mentioned wrestler on Smackdown, you tool. Now from your list lets look at those who wrestle on RAW regularly

Edge, Matt Hardy - dead ended feud
    Chris Masters - despite what you say, is still not over
    Carlito - oh yes he has shone on RAW, considering he was a bigger star on Smackdown
    The Big Show - has always been wasted by WWE
    Snitsky - and he has done what since the Lita/Kane angle?
    Kerwin White - oh yes another successful gimmick for Chavo
    Val Venis - sorry but what? He hasnt done anything memorable in over 2 years
    Rob Conway, Rene Dupree - non entities on RAW
    Shawn Micheals - the only stand out, and he is featured, cause he is over, he can make anyone look like a million dollars
    >>> Jeff Jarrett. John Cena gets a bizarre amount of promotime aswell.

Funny, I never once mention JJ. Cena's promo time is only a small fraction compared to HHH's time
    >>> 3 Iron Man Matches, six/seven? Hell In A Cell Matches, how many fvcking awesome matches with The Rock, Shawn Micheals, Chris Benoit. 14 years in the business. I'll remember HHH whatever way I damn please.

And how many of those matches was he carried through. You also seem to forget a)most of those matches, HHH went over his opponent, b) his opponents went out of their way to make him look goof (Foley, Y2J, Benoit, etc). And finally most of his best matches, where well before he injured his kneww and came back all buffed, stuffed and hopped up on steroids

So? He still came back, didn't he. I'll eternally have more respect for HHH for being critically injured in a match and still finishing it (TWICE!!!) than a guy like Rey Mysterio, who thought it would be a good idea to involve his sun in a crappy feud.

Also, if HHH was in a pointless feud with someone over four PPV's, you'd be screaming blue muder, but Rey and Cheech Guerrero get a free pass? That's hypocrisy

• Advertisement

watch it man, you can get away with "your opinion" but racial slurs are a no no here

So? He still came back, didn't he. I'll eternally have more respect for HHH for being critically injured in a match and still finishing it (TWICE!!!) than a guy like Rey Mysterio, who thought it would be a good idea to involve his sun in a crappy feud.

Really? So it had nothing to do with the script writers at all - especially since most if not all the current creative staff, know nothing about the wrestling industry and have only been hired for their past work on regular TV shows?

And I never said I had no respect for HHH, especially finishing that tag match with Austin against Benoit and y2J (funny how his name keeps popping up) - but what other match are you talking about where he finished it injured?
    Also, if HHH was in a pointless feud with someone over four PPV's, you'd be screaming blue muder, but Rey and Cheech Guerrero get a free pass? That's hypocrisy

But thats the point, HHH has been involved in pointless feuds over PPVs - you mean you cant remember his feud with his wife Stephanie, Y2J and hand cream? WHen in fact the feuds should have solely been HHH and Y2J - thats some selective memory you have there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Ladies, can we keep the personal insults to a minimum please.

Doubtful Donkey, your signature is massive please get rid of it, I couldn't be arsed removing it from all of your posts.

And I never said I had no respect for HHH, especially finishing that tag match with Austin against Benoit and y2J (funny how his name keeps popping up) - but what other match are you talking about where he finished it injured?

>>> The elimination Chamber match where RVD carelessly drove his knee into HHH's throat from the top of one of those little cages, nearly crushing HHH's larynx. I maintain to this day that RVD should have been fired for it.

But thats the point, HHH has been involved in pointless feuds over PPVs - you mean you cant remember his feud with his wife Stephanie, Y2J and hand cream? WHen in fact the feuds should have solely been HHH and Y2J - thats some selective memory you have there

>>>Jericho isn't over enough to carry his end of a feud

watch it man, you can get away with "your opinion" but racial slurs are a no no here

>>> WHAT RACIAL SLUR?

Paul London is off the road attending to a personal family issue. London was very vocal about the limitations put on the cruiserweight division a few weeks back, including voicing those frustrations to Vince McMahon himself. London promptly dropped the title.. Management is hoping when he returns, that he will return with a less “negative” attitude.

:D

• Advertisement

>>> WHAT RACIAL SLUR?

Cheech Guerrero

gimmick wrote:
    Hhhhmmm, Doubtful Donkey reminds me of a couple of posters (one person, different handles) who havent been here for a while, and If it is who I think it is, I would be EXTREMELY pissed off, as he has no VALID REASON to start trolling here. I would certainly lose an awful lot of respect for that person.

You better. I've never been here before.
    Cheech Guerrero

BOY, some people get offended at the smallest thing, don't they.

OBVIOUSLY, How dare I annoy people by saying I think Paul London should be fired fortwith. HOW DARE I have another opinion other than a mindless "cruiserweights rule because they can do a moonsault"

How dare you accuse me of being someone else. If you'd like, I have MSN Messenger and Yahoo Messenger, and I'll talk to you all night to prove I'm not anyone else.

And how the hell am I trying to "wind people up"????????????

OBVIOUSLY, How dare I annoy people by saying I think Paul London should be fired fortwith. HOW DARE I have another opinion other than a mindless "cruiserweights rule because they can do a moonsault"

How dare you resort to this:
    Goodbye, you piece of crap Paul
    And how the hell am I trying to "wind people up"????????????
    YOU FVCKING MORON

Charming language.

I think you're a troll to be honest. How much longer are we going to have to put up with this bile?

Ok, look, I come here, after a long day at work, and this guy who i don't know from Adam accuses me of being a Previously Banned Poster. Ok, did he wake up and say "God I'm gonna p!ss someone off today, let's start with the guy who ~gasp~ dosn't like the cruiserweights, maybe he'll p!ss off a mod and get banned, and we'll get back to sh!tting all over Chris Masters because God decided he was going to be 6'3 and 250 lbs, and he decided to be a wrestler. How dare he want to be a wrestler and not be able to do a shooting star press. My God! he shouldnt be in the WWE. How dare this Dave O'Neill guy like him, is he insane>!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ I apologised in PM, so lets leave it at that, or do you want to report that also?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Doubtful Donkey your new signature is also in violation of the sig rules.

Please read the rules and change it accordingly.

Chris Masters was in the Main Event of Raw last night and defeated Ric Flair. i hope everyone's dealt with that.

hehehe, nope especially since plenty of others have main evented RAW before him and they are currently in the "where are they now" category

And anyway that shows how good Flair is - he will put over most people, even green wrestlers like Masters

My point is - Masters isnt going anywhere, while Paul London gets to watch him on TV

• Advertisement
Advertisement