Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vince McMahon hates Cruiserweights - And so should You.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

My point is - Masters isnt going anywhere, while Paul London gets to watch him on TV

Wait and see, wait and see - garauntee you by this time next year, it will be another "hoss" in Masters' place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

Chris Masters was in the Main Event of Raw last night and defeated Ric Flair. i hope everyone's dealt with that.

For the love of God - use spoilers......

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I thought it was Masters vs Micheals not Flair and use spoilers ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Lets calm down people and Donkey you cannot give away what happened on shows without using Spoilers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Hay Ph3nOm I thought you were supposed to do something about Doubtful Donkey by the end of yesterday,
    well then do something him, he's getting on my nerves.(I'm not giving out to you, I'm saying what you should have done along time ago)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Doubtful Donkey

Ph3n0m wrote:
    Wait and see, wait and see - garauntee you by this time next year, it will be another "hoss" in Masters' place

So. This time last year it was Batista, and everyone hated him.

Talent is NOT a prerequisite for success in the WWE. You want wrestling "talent" go watch Ring of Crap and ask yourself why they're in a barn in front of 500 people while the WWE is in a 20000 seater arena

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

So. This time last year it was Batista, and everyone hated him.

Talent is NOT a prerequisite for success in the WWE. You want wrestling "talent" go watch Ring of Crap and ask yourself why they're in a barn in front of 500 people while the WWE is in a 20000 seater arena

Bigger doesn't mean better. At least when you go to ROH you get your money's worth. I thought the WWE's recent Irish event at the RDS was muck.

Matt Morgan vs Mark Jindrak. Two 'big guys' lacking in talent who were putting people to sleep. Both have been fired since. That's talent for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Doubtful Donkey

God Forbid the WWE send out someone you dont like, huh. At least they make an effort

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I have a feeling DD is about 15 and full of angst. Donkey after reading back through your posts you are annoying me. start behaving yourself or get banned.

• Advertisement
Advertisement