Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage in Carlow?

• 27-08-2005 12:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭

Hey ladies,
    basically, I have bout 15 black bags that I cant keep in the house so need to go into storage. Does anybody know of any places around Carlow that do storage, like them "Elephant" places? I tried googling for personal storage but got 100,00 results for USB keys!! :rolleyes:

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

The_B_Man wrote:
    I have bout 15 black bags that I cant keep in the house

im sure carlow garda station would be happy to hold onto them! there is a storage place in kilkenny. although it may be aimed towards offices. other than that not sure if theres anything like that in cw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Garage sale, unless this is Kegan5's stuff then Booooo!!!!

Beans

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

It is my stuff... bman ya need to look for self storage, I've found a few in Kilkenny but will need to see about getting a delivery company to pick it up and drive it to the strage place if ur dad can't help :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

i guess you could always use my spare room until the college term starts....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Thanks, but i dont think kate will be over until a week into the term. i suppose i should also be looking for a courier service or something that will transport all the stuff to a storage place. i doubt them storage places have their own delivery/collection dudes?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Guess who has pictures of bman asleep in work yesterday. lazy sod.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

Ah ha! I knew the lying toerag hadn't changed! haa haa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

a week into the term? ah alright then... deal. my room awaits if you need/want it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭CareBear

POST EM TO HER :D yup I have the best ideas

Advertisement