Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GU28 : Shanghai

• 27-08-2005 1:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭

Not sure if anyone has heard this, but after all the crap GU releases over the last few years, it's nice to finally hear something decent. And by decent I mean great. This is the best GU Cd I've heard since Seaman's last one, GU16 I think.

I don't usually rate Nick Warren, but the tunes on this mix are superb, and out of the blue the GU series is back.

I guess you actually get what you pay for, and if you like prog/breaks you'll probably love this. Anyone else heard it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

oo, nice. I'm not mad on Nick Warren lately either, but he was the daddy back in the day.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

I have this too and love it. I was in Cork last week and listened to both discs on repeat on the way and back from Cork, never normally do that, it really is an amazing release. Every track brilliant and how he works in Acperience is excellent - another track that really stands out is Morozov - Fly Guitar. Would also highly recommend this.

I actually loved the other Nick Warren GU release, especially the 1st disc.

Advertisement