Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick flash question

Options
  • 27-08-2005 2:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

I usually use flash for designing visuals and not websites so can anyone tell me how would one put a link on a flash website so that a new HTML page (that can be sized) will pop open.

For an example of what I'm talking about see http://www.jaded-sun.com/gallery/doransmay05/index.html and the way the new windows open when a picture is clicked on

thanks guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

nice one man

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

be a bit wide about using that function thou!
    I implemented it before in a site i made, where i had a flash file that replaced the new browser window at full screen but i didn't work in anything less than IE5.5 :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

thanks for the heads up im planning on using it as a bit of a sub site for pictures if ye get my drift so ill only be using the link the once

Advertisement